Dueling Plans

Emily and I had some wine on Friday night, relaxed. I'd showered, and had an idea, and as we were going to bed, I leaned over and said, "Want to make out?"

Emily looked at me with a weird look on her face. "What's your plan?" she asked.

"My plan?" I responded.

"That was weird," she said, "what's your plan?"

"I...I don't know," I swallowed, terribly afraid I'd misread the situation. 

"I mean, you just give me a look and say, want to make out, I'm just asking your plan?"

"I...I don't know if I had a plan," I said.

She snorted. "You had a plan," she said, "it was to try to awkwardly seduce me, make out, hope I unlock you, and enjoy the results."

"No," I lied.

"Yes," she replied.

"Em..."

"The thing is, love, I too have a plan."

"You...you do?" I asked, suddenly hopeful.

She chuckled again, held up a finger. "I doesn't involve unlocking you," she said.

"What...what's your plan?" I asked.

"You getting out some candles, the bottle of coconut oil, and giving me a long, erotic massage."

I swallowed. "What...what about..."

She smiled, reading my mind. "No, love, not now, not for awhile. If...if...I unlock you before sending Evan, I want you desperate."

"D...desperate," I said, already desperate.

She smiled. "Desperate, desperate, so this, love," she reached over, tapped my small, inch and a half, pink chastity cage, "stays soft...and small." She undressed, stretched out on her stomach, looked over at her shoulder at me, "massage," she said.

I was shaking while I got out candles, not from nerves-massaging her was one of the most erotic things I could do for her-but from knowing how aroused I'd be.

And I was.

As usual, I teased her as much as I could stand, massaging first her back, then her ass, her legs. I moved closer and closer to her pussy, avoiding it as long as I could stand (I wanted to touch it so much) and even then, just lightly brushing against her, pulling back when she lifted her ass.

Of course, she teased me as well, touching me with her foot every time she could.

Even licking her, I teased her until she'd had enough, looked down at me, growled, "suck my clit," she commanded.

"Why," I said, feigning innocence.

"Because no one ever did this better than you."

"Not even your boyfriend," I managed to ask.

"Not even my boyfriend," she said, "he's much better at other things, but not this, no one licks my pussy like my girl does."

After, we kissed and cuddled; she cupped my breast, cupped me between the legs. "It's not a punishment, you know," she said.

"I know."

"You sure?"

"Yes," I kissed her, "it...it's better small...feminine."

"You always seem happier this way."

"I am," I said, "I never wanted to be the man...I mean...I tried...but I always wanted to be your girl."

"You are, Sara, you are."

"He can be the man in your life," I said.

"Our lives," she said, "the man in our lives."


Comments

  1. Have I told you lately about how much I deeply and truly enjoy reading your words? Well I do and I enjoy re-reading them as well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, it's such a shame that the old blog got nuked...
      I deeply miss re-reading those posts... :(

      Delete
    2. Lily Gurl I have a collection of sara's ebooks and posts from the old blog (from 2009 onward anyway)

      Delete
    3. OMG LurKing.
      Is there any way you could share the old posts with me?
      It would make me sooo happy!

      Delete
    4. Lurking,
      Always love your comments to sweet Sara.
      I too would like Sara’s old posts.
      Please
      Contract me at the blogger link
      Thx

      Delete
    5. Lurking, i'd kill to have Sara's old posts! Please share them with me, pretty please!

      Delete
  2. Dear dear sara, would you be adverse to my sharing old posts? I would post with attribution, of course. I wouldn't deign to plagiarize your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not adverse at all so long as you give me an attribution and post a link here so others can find them. I think all of us would love to re-read some of them!

      Delete
  3. Please repost the old posts for a back history!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is one " "Remember when we were roommates in college and I found that box of women's clothes you thought you'd locked away under your bed?" He asked you, squeezing your ass.

    "Y...yea," you answer, face red remembering it. "You...you thought I was..."

    "What are you, a fag?" He said, repeating what he said back then. "Remember what you said."

    "Y...yes," you answer, letting him pull you towards him.

    "No...no...I...I like girls."

    "I do like girls," you say, "you know that."

    "You like being a girl," he teases you. "But I meant sexually, you knew that. You know that."

    "I...I do like girls," you answer, "sexually."

    "Do you now?"

    He looks down, your eyes follow, you see the outline of his large, hard, erect penis in his shorts. "I..."

    Hardly thinking, you find undoing his shorts, pulling out his erect cock. "Ever regret me finding out you were a sissy?"

    "N...no," you whisper, overcome as you always are touching him. "P...please...may...may I?"

    He looks at you, smiles. "The best thing about marrying a sissy," he touches your face, "is your insatiable appetite for cock. Go ahead."

    Still blushing, you kneel down, take his erection between your lips, licking him. You feel your own clit swell in the tight cage, take comfort in the knowledge he takes care of you."
    Written by Sara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts