Retro


A retro photo reminds me of my early days of cuckolding with my first wife (I've told the stories before, but she was much less loving than my Emily).

She'd come home from a "girls night out" and I'd eagerly lick her pussy, both of us knowing she was cheating on my, neither of us admitting it. 

I'd lick her, knowing full well I was licking a man's cum from her, horrified what a turn on it was. I'd lick her, knowing if I tried to do anything more, she'd beg off, telling me it was late or she was tired or she wasn't quite in the mood for that. 

I'd lick her after she denied me sex; after her excuses; I'd lick her after asking her in a quivering, weak voice, can...can I at least pleasure you?

"I suppose," she's say, spreading her legs, watching as my mouth moved to her.

If I was particularly eager, if I made her cum again and again, if I was very lucky, she'd reward me. Oh, not the blowjob I knew she gave to whoever she was screwing. Not by letting me inside her. Not even by giving me a handjob. 

No, if I was particularly eager, I'd feel her hand in my hair, I'd hear her soft voice, "you're such a good boy," she say, "such a good boy." And then I'd feel her touch my erection. Not her mouth, not her pussy, not even her hand. I'd feel her foot on me, the leather sole or the soft nylon. I'd feel her foot, touching me, teasing me. I'd feel precum leaking onto her as I licked real cum from her.

And before long, I'd kiss the inside of her tight, down her leg. I'd kiss her calf, her shin, the top of her foot. And I'd kiss her shoe, suck her heel, lick the spot on her nylon covered foot wet with my precum. I'd work my way back up her leg, lick her pussy like I was possessed. 

When I was done, when she'd cum again and again, she'd yawn. "Can...can we..." I'd start to ask.

"I'm so tired," she say, "but you were such a good boy." She'd fall asleep in her lingerie, throughly fucked by some man, throughly pampered by me. And I'd just be next to her, erection throbbing until I thought she fell asleep. I'd quietly roll out of bed, go to the bathroom, jerk off into the toilet. 

Coming back to bed, I'd try not to wake her, but always did. "All better?" she'd ask me.

"Y...yes."

"Such a good boy."

Comments

  1. interesting.....always fascinating to look back at how things develop in one's life....I do think you are much better off with Emily....at least in my opinion. I prefer her sensual style much better and how subtle she can be with her words and actions....Plus the whole idea of you both being girls is way more inspring ....I know I would be much more responsive to the words...."good girl" vs "good boy". .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily is so much better for me. My first wife...that act was a turn-on for me, but she was cruel. The only good thing I can say is she, without meaning to, opened my eyes to cuckolding.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts