Pick

 

"What did I tell you when I agreed to the chastity cage?" your wife asked when you beg her to unlock you.

"That...that it would be different than I fantasized about," you answered.

"That it would be different than you fantasized about," she looked at you. "I warned you. You assumed we'd play at it for a week or two then I'd unlock you and let you cum. I warned you, it wasn't going to be like that."

"But...but it's been two months," you moaned.

"Fine," she said, "come here, I'll unlock it."

"You will?" you said, your mind soaring.

"Yes," she said glaring at you.

"What?"

"I'll unlock it," she said, "but if I do, we're never doing this again."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if I unlock it now, we're never putting it on again."

"But April..."

"It's my way or no way," she said, "pick."

"April..."

"Pick."

"Y...you're way," you sighed, "you're way."

"Good. Now go in the bedroom, we're not using that thing, but that mouth of yours..."

Comments

  1. It's always better just to do it HER way...i have learned that over and over....it does take time to get used to at first but once you let go.....you will find a new peace with it....and it 's wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm maybe he will get lucky in April, I wonder. Probably never again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts