Locktober


I saw her looking at me. 

"What?" I said.

"You were hoping to be unlocked by now, weren't you?" Emily asked me.

"I...I don't know," I said, "I mean, I'd hoped you'd have the keys back."

"So you had a chance?" she chuckled. "You just assumed I'd be a softie, didn't you?"

"M...maybe," I admitted.

She walked up to me, lifted my skirt, looked at the cage.

"I probably would have," she said.

"Hmmfff," I moaned softly.

"It would have been a mistake, I think."

"Mistake, why?"

"Because we'd have missed this month of anticipation," she said, "thinking about it all the time, thinking about him all the time. All month before our getaway, we're thinking about so many naughty things all because he made a 'modification' to your request."

"He...I wanted...I mean...I just..."

"He's the man in our lives," she teased me, "not just my life, our lives. The naughty wife, the pretty sissy."

I reached down, wasn't even aware I was doing it, reached down, touched the cage. "Emily," I swallowed.

"I remember when we started dating, I remember going to see him; I don't think he understood why I picked you. He said you didn't seem like my type, like the men I'd dated, rugged, masculine. Like him. If he only knew."

"Was...was he jealous?"

"Maybe a little," she said, "but he knew I wasn't his to have like that."

"How?"

"He just knew. If only he knew back then..."

"It...it wouldn't have been the same," I said.

"No, no it wouldn't have," she agreed. "I think he needed his own failed marriage, as painful as that was for him, and to see our family to understand he can be the man in my life without all the other things, that those are for you."

"He would have tried," I said, "back then."

"I know," she said, "so does he. Back then he would have tried to push you aside, it's a natural man thing but now...there are different..."

"Roles," I said.

"Roles," she agreed. "He's the man in my life, you're my sissy."

"Emily..."

"We're a family, the three of us, something I want...need...and he's separate from that."

"I just want to be...to be..."

"What?"

"Your...your girl," I said.

"He gets that, something he wouldn't have years ago. But now, it's easy to see what we have is so different from what he wants. Guess it's hard for him to feel threatened when the other person in my life is safely caged and has these pretty, growing breasts."

"Thank god for E," I laughed.

"Tell me about it," she touched me through my top. "It's amazing, isn't it?"

"I...I like...I like having a man in our lives," I said.

"You wanted out," she laughed.

"I...I know," I said, "I just mean...he...it's...it feels so real."

"It is real, Sara, he has the keys to your cage."

"It feels like...like I belong to him, too."

"You should tell him."

"Tell him?"

"How you feel...he'd like that."

"Tell him how I feel?"

"He's the man in our lives, isn't he?"

I swallowed, looked down at the locked cage. "Yes," I said.

"He made a decision, didn't he?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"It's like, we trusted him, we gave him responsibility."

"He's the man," I said.

"The dominant man," she corrected me. "He made a decision and he should know you accept the decision."

"I do," I said.

She walked to the nightstand, picked up my phone, handed it to me. "Tell him."

"Tell him?"

"Call him?"

"No," she laughed, "you don't just call a man...he's probably busy...send a text."

"What am I supposed to say?"

"You have to decide," she said, "but I'd thank him."

"For keeping me in chastity for another month?" I said, almost laughing.

She did laugh. "For taking charge, for deciding what's best; it might not have been what you wanted in the short term, but it's got it's obvious long term benefits."

"You're serious?" I asked.

"Very," she said. I frowned, took the phone, started a text. "Show me first," she said.

I typed, handed it to her; she read it. "Evan, I just wanted to thank you for your decision, it makes us...makes me...feel good to have a man in our lives." 

She nodded, hit send. "We don't have to sit here waiting for a response," she said, "men don't always text back right away...never mind," she laughed, showed me the dots, he was typing.

"You're welcome. I appreciate my decision wasn't what you wanted; I hope you appreciate my decision was what I think is best for you and Emily."

"Does he mean that?" I asked her.

"I'm sure," she said. "Ask him."

I responded. "Do you mean that?"

Dot. Dot. Dot. "Of course," he said. "You've trusted me, first with Emily and now with a part of yourself. I don't think you'd do that unless you thought I was worthy of that trust."

"No," I answered.

"And part of that," he said, "is accepting leadership, what I think best, and trusting that I'm considering both of you. Do you understand my decision?"

"Yes," I said.

"And even though it isn't what you thought you wanted, I hope you see the symbolism and the value and appreciate it. I didn't make the decision to be cruel, I made the decision to make a point."

"I do."

"And the point?"

I showed it to Emily who said go ahead. "That we belong to you."

"I want you to enjoy your time with Emily but I want you to remember that, who you belong to."

"I will...we will."

"You good? With my decision?"

I looked at Emily who looked at me as I typed. "Yes, Sir, it's not what I hoped for but I appreciate your decision." Okay? I asked Em with my eyes; she nodded.

"Emily tells me you've been...aroused...since she got back. Which makes me think you're more okay with the decision than you're letting on."

"Emily's perceptive."

"She's a remarkable woman; always has been. Enjoy the next few weeks. And you're alone time with her. It will be quite different than my time with her, but I think this works out for the best."

Emily took my phone, typed. "Hey, it's Emily. You're right, Evan, this works out for the best."

"Of course it does. Have a good night; can't wait to plan our next trip."










Comments

  1. Such a great Post!
    Who knows, maybe "Locktober" will become a permanent Tradition for your three💞

    I have a few questions:
    How open are you about your ongoing feminization? Do your friends and family know about it? I guess eventualy they will see your growing breasts...

    How much dows evan know about your feminization? Does Emily share pictures of your progress with him?

    Who knows about your cage?

    Thx as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Locktober as a permanent tradition...shudder...in a good way!!!

      Do friends and family know? Yes. It's been gradual, so it wasn't like a "hey, here I am" kind of thing, but a slow progression of feminization. A continuum, really, less masculine, emasculation (i.e., nothing masculine), to slight feminization, to more femininzation.

      Does Evan know? Yes, yes he does.

      Cage? That's a smaller circle. Emily (of course), Evan, Emily's sister.

      Delete
  2. I love this post....the acceptance that you both need and have to have a man in your lives together. I especially love this line....."Guess it's hard for him to feel threatened when the other person in my life is safely caged and has these pretty, growing breasts."

    "Thank god for E," I laughed.

    "Tell me about it," she touched me through my top. "It's amazing, isn't it?""

    wow! that feeling of freedom for all of you....that you are on your way to womanhood and to reach that full potential and no longer burdened by any male responsibilities.....and a freedom for Evan cause everybody knows and acknowledges you are no longer at ALL a man he can be the man that he is......and the fact that Emily loves it....wow...it's so perfect!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts