Denver - Return

She got home after dinner, after the baby was in bed. As soon as she walked in the door, I asked her. "Did...did you ask about the keys?"

She frowned at me. "No kiss hello?" she said. "No how much you missed me? No time to go give the baby a kiss? It's all about you?"

She had a 'kidding/not kidding' look on her face. "I...I'm sorry," I said, meaning it. "No, it's not all about me."

"Give me a kiss," she said, "take my suitcase to the bedroom, let me go give the baby a kiss, I'll be down in a few minutes then we can talk."

I nodded, took her suitcase, rolled it to the bedroom, and sat on the bed. I worked from home so had worn a black skirt, white blouse, and heels; I hadn't changed. I was nervous, more so than usual. Maybe she was right, maybe I was being selfish. But the keys were all I could think about. Well, the keys and her and Evan. But mostly the keys.

She walked in, she had on a black skirt suit, hose, heels. She stood a foot or two away from me, looked at me. I realized she was right, at least how things were for us, so I reached for her hand, took it, kissed it softly. "I...I'm glad you're back," I said, "I missed you terribly."

"Thank you," she said, touching my head with her other hand. "I missed you terribly, too."

"Did...did you have fun?"

"It was a work trip," she said, half teasing.

I smiled softly. "I know. But I mean..."

"My boyfriend," she said.

I swallowed, nodded. "You...you're boyfriend."

"Yes, yes I did. It was nice...wonderful even. I'm glad you let me do this," she said, "it's generous of you. Not just that, it's loving of you. I'd say selfless, but that wouldn't be quite right."

"It's...you know how I feel," I said.

"I know," she touched my face. "And I know how you feel. Now, you had a question?"

"The...the keys...did you ask him about the keys"

"I asked," she said.

"Were...were you persuasive?" God, what a stupid question. 

She laughed, hard. "Um, yea," she said.

She said it was on Thursday, she was their hotel room, dressed in lingerie, stockings, heels, overtly seducing him.


"You're staring at me," she said, looking at him.

"You're teasing me," Evan retorted.

"Teasing you?" she said, "how would I do that? I'm just seeing if my bra fits." She said she lowered her bra, exposed her breasts.


"Like that," he said. "That's teasing."

"I'll stop if you want," she said, covered her breasts.

"I didn't say to stop," he told her, "I like when you tease."

"It...I...I wanted to ask you something," she said.

"That tone," he laughed. "You teasing me to get what you want, aren't you?"

"Maybe," she said, lowered her bra again. "Is it working?"

He walked to her as she raised her bra again, covered her breasts. "What?" he demanded.

"It...it's about the keys," she said softly.

He walked to her, took her hair in his hand. "What about them?" he asked.

"I...we...I...I wanted to ask if we could have them back," she said.

"Which is it?"

"Which what?"

"You or both of you? Who's asking?"

She looked down. "Both of us," she said. 

She said he looked at her for a minute before speaking. "I thought you thought it best I take charge of them," he said.

She looked down, she said, a shy face. "I do...we do...we said for the time being."

"I like holding them," he said, "it's a symbolic gesture. She said it, being the man in your lives."

"I know. She meant it. Me, too. I...no...we like having a man in our lives."

"It's natural, isn't it?"

"Kind of, yes."

"So..."

"I was just going to ask...but she thought...and I like the idea, I wish I'd thought of it...if I asked for them back...if you gave them back, we'd promise to send them back to you when we plan our next trip together. I'd be in charge of them except when we plan to see each other, then you'd be in charge again."

He looked at her, thought. "Interesting."

"Like when we plan a trip, she and I belong to you. I mean, I kind of always do, but the symbolism..."

She said he smiled. "Want to plan a February or March trip?"

"Evan," she laughed.

"Okay, just so I get this straight, you keep the keys, meaning I give them back, but when we plan something, you send them to me to hold."

"Yea," she said. "Like the month or two ahead of time, when we have plans, then you're in charge. Anticipation. Control."

"Okay," he said.

"Really?"

"Like, okay, I get it."

"And?"

"Let's see if you earn it."

"Earn it?"

"Let's see if you can convince me."

"How do I do that?" she asked, smiling at him.

"You can start by stop talking and use your mouth for more important things."

"God, Em, what...what did you do?" I asked.


"What do you think I did?" she laughed. "I got down on my knees and used my mouth for more important things: I sucked his cock like I was starving for him."

"You probably were," I said.

"I was. I kind of have this thing for sucking cock."

"I wouldn't know," I half joked.

"No, I suppose not," she said. 

"And? What did he say? Do you have the keys?" I was being to needy; but I didn't care.

"My god, Sara, you're so eager! What have you been fantasizing about? That I was going to get them, come home, unlock you, and let you put it inside me?"

Yes, I was being too needy, dammit. "No," I said, my voice betraying something, "I just..."

"Sara," she laughed, "if I have the keys and if I unlock you, it's not going inside me and if it ever does again, you're definitely not fucking me."

"I...I know," I said, looking down.

"God, you fantasize about it, don't you? After all this time?"

I decided to be honest. "Sometimes. Not...not doing that, you know," I lowered my voice, "fucking. Maybe...maybe just being inside you."

"Oh, sweetie," she smiled.

"So..." I asked, too eager.

"He said yes," she said, "I mean, it's hard to say no to a woman who sucks your cock and eagerly swallows your cum."

I think I started shaking. "You have them?" I asked, a smile spreading across my face. "I mean, I know...you know...he said okay?"

"Not exactly," she said.

"Not exactly? I thought he said yes?"

"He said yes. With a modification."

"What...what modification?"

"That's what I asked," she laughed. She said they were in bed after, after she gave him a blowjob and swallowed his cum and after he fucked her and filled her again. 

"Yes," he said.

"Yes?"

"Yes. To your question about the keys; yes, I like the idea."

"You do?" she smiled, kissed him. "Oh, Evan."

"I do. With one modification."

"What...what modification?" she asked him. 

"You two have a special night together after we get away, right?"

"Yes, I promised...we decided...when you and I get away, she and I plan something, too. We have my parents watching the baby the last Saturday in October, we're getting away overnight."

"And you always do this?" 

"That's our plan, yes. It seems fair...special time with you, special time with her."

"It is fair. And that's my modification."

"What? I don't..."

"You send me the keys when we arrange a get together and you get them back after your night away together."

"After?" she asked.

"After," he said. "I hold them the entire time; you two belong to me the entire time. From when we plan our getaway to after you two have yours. I like the idea of you two having something special, I do, but I like it better if you remember there is still a man in your lives."

"You're serious," she asked.

"I am," he said.

"You're serious?" I asked her.

"I am," she said.

"After?" I asked. "Emily..."

"After," she said. She touched my face, smiled. "We still belong to him until after," she said.

I shuddered. "God, Emily." My heart was racing, my mind was spinning, and my groin ached. 

"We still belong to him," she said. "Is that...is that okay?"

I swallowed, nodded. "I wanted to..."

"I would have," she said, "I think you've earned it."

"It's been so long...not inside you...it's been so long for that, too...but just to...you know..."

"I know," she said. "It's better though, isn't it? We get our time together, but we don't have to worry about it then, he's already decided for us. We can still do...other things...but he's already decided just how far."

My eyes went to the nightstand; she knew what was there, what I was thinking about. "We should use his," she said, "I mean, we still belong to him, it seems right, don't you think?"

I swallowed. "Y...yes," I said.

We ended up undressed, on the bed, naked from the waist up, our nylon covered legs rubbing on each other.

"God, I missed you," I said, looking down into her eyes as I rubbed against her.

She grabbed my ass, pulled me against her. "I missed you too, Sara," she said. 

"Get it," she said. "We shouldn't keep him waiting, he gets impatient. Men are like that" 

I swallowed, went to the nightstand, took it out. She held out her hand and I passed it to her; she put the one end into her and I saw how easily it slipped in, how wet she was. She rolled me onto my back, pushed her hips forward, the cock, the cock we thought of as Evan's cock, found my hand. Or my hand found the cock.


"Did you suck his cock for me?" she asked.

"You're not letting that go, are you?" I asked, slowly stroking the thick member between my wife's legs.

"That's it," she said, "stroke him, let him grow in your hand."

"God, Emily."

She moved her hips slightly while I stroked it.

"Did you play with it when I was gone?" she asked.

"Yes," I said softly.

"Did you think of me sucking his cock?"

"Yes," I said, kissing her.

"Did you pretend you were sucking him?"

"Em..."

"Did you?"

"With...with you," I said.

"I thought about it too," she said, "kneeling together, holding hands, sucking my boyfriend's cock together. Keep stroking him, love, keep doing that."

We kissed, she touched me. "Emily," I moaned.

"What do you like about it?"

"Em..."

"Shhh, it's okay, you can tell me; what do you like about my boyfriend's cock?"

I swallowed, felt myself blush. "It...it's...it's so hard...and thick," I said, stroking it, embarrassed yet aroused. 

"Hmmm, I know," she said, "I know. Men are so different, not soft and tender like us, they're so rough and masculine. But it works...we like to feel them inside us, don't we?"

"Em..."

"I like taking him in my mouth, I like feeling him open my legs, fill me. It's wonderful. Surrendering to him, to a man."

"Emily, I...he..."

"Shhh, do you want to feel him inside you."

"Yes," I whispered.

"Come here," she said, pulled my mouth to her. "We still belong to him, go on, take him."

"Em, I missed you so much," I said, stroking the cock, making it rub against her.

"I know, I know. We still belong to him, what should we do? What do you want to do with my boyfriend's cock?"

"Em..."

"What do you want to do?" she asked. 

I swallowed, kissed her. "I...I want to suck it," I whispered.

"Oh, Sara, it makes me so wet hearing you say that."

"I...I want to suck his cock," I said, less a whisper.

"That's what we do for the man in our lives," she said, gently nudging my head down. 

I kissed my way over her breasts, over her stomach, to the thick cock between her legs. 

After, we were a mess. Her nylons were wet from my drool, her pussy; mine were wet from what leaked when she took me.

"Is this good," she asked while we cuddled.

"Yes," I said.

"I'm going to sleep in, okay?"

"I assumed."

"Wake me up at ten, let's all have brunch together."

"I'll cook," I said.

"Such a good girl," she said. 

We cleaned up, both slipped into nighties. When I got back into bed, she was on her side facing me, the dildo between us. "Em?"

"I thought we'd keep it right here while we fall asleep; we can hold it together."

I reached for it so both our hands were on it, moved to kiss her goodnight. As I did, I pulled the dildo up, it only took a few inches. "We...we should kiss him goodnight first," I said softly.

"You're bad," she smiled as we both kissed the head of the dildo then kissed each other, and fell asleep, both with a hand on her boyfriend's cock.

**********

The baby (we'll just refer to her as B) and I made her breakfast; we ate as a family. Spent the day as a family. B liked having mom home. I liked having Emily home. Emily enjoyed being back with her family. 

And now I have to wait a month. At least a month. 

Comments

  1. Oh Sara,
    I don't want to be mean but I think this is what best for you!
    Evan shouldn't just give you two the keys whenever you want it, he needs to be strict.
    He will always be her boyfriend he just made sure that you can't be anything else for Emily then her girlfriend.
    And the fact that he will be holding the keys during "locktober", is just the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an interesting response from him, isn't it? He agreed to what she asked for, agreed to give her the keys, but on his terms, on his conditions, with him still in control.

      I don't think he knows about Locktober; I think it just worked out. But it worked out nicely, didn't it?

      Delete
  2. Hi Sara,
    Lovely post, and Emily was clearly pleased to be home.
    Over last few posts, one particular phrase stood out to me :-

    When discussing Evan before you and Emily married, you said you felt inferior to Evan. Emily's response was : "As a man yes, but not as a lover".
    That tells us so much about the love and special form of intimacy you share. It is more important to her than the sex she has/needs with a man. It shows why visits to Evan are quite rare.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanya is astute, as always. I used to feel inferior to Evan, very much so. But that was because I was comparing the male part of me to the man. Like, I was never masculine, so if I compared the male part of me to Evan, I naturally felt inferior. I think, at times, I mistook that inferior feeling as not inferior as a male, but inferior as a person.

      That is clearly not the case. I am, in no way, inferior as a person. Emily never said or implied that, of course, I just felt it. But the proper comparison, for me, isn't male to man, it is person to person.

      As a person, Emily clearly prefers me. Hell, she picked me, right? I mean, she married me. I know I was always her person.

      It isn't about sex to Emily; I mean, not entirely. But it's about friendship, emotions, trust, it's about building a family and two people who love one another.

      I've said this often, she obviously has some kind of feelings for Evan and always has. But they are vastly different than her feelings for me.

      I know she cherishes her time with Evan, so much more than she did with any other man (like Matthew of Jeff), I know she feels comfortable with him, trusts him, can let him take charge, can do things she's never done with me.

      Evan is the man in her life, yes, but I'm her friend, lover, and confidant.

      Delete
  3. Lovely update.vI wonder what the baby will think about her dad all day in a skirt and heels.
    PS I think it's time for Sara to up her micro dosing and get up to proper female levels of vitamin E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a common sight at home; I rarely wear anything but female clothes at home. Heck, even out of the home.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Great post. I figured the baby-has-2-mommies is easy enough these days. I wonder when she notices Sara is not as flat in the front. Or is this when the OBGs show up regularly perhaps? Is there another book coming from this series of posts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you are inexorably creeping towards being locked 24/7/365 with Evan leading you that way almost subconsciously. The next thing you'll need to think about perhaps is a custom built cage or one that is smaller than you already wear. How would you feel about permanent chastity I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara,
    I learnt alot from this last post :
    Evan has become increasingly dominant and assertive, assuming the master's role over Emily AND you - probably through accepting the key. He is dominant over Emily, holding her hair aggressively and making her suck him. I think Emily likes and needs this from a man. He appears more master than boyfriend.

    As it was a work trip, Emily was only with Evan for 2 evenings. The evenings were obviously very intense and sexual. This again suits Emily. She wants the sex, not the companionship of a boyfriend. She has that with you.

    You obviously both missed each other terribly, and shows how very close you are.
    If they do meet up for a slightly longer "holiday break" together, I think you should suggest 3 nights/4 days maximum. This should be more than enough to keep Emily happy.

    Love always

    Tanya xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always been dominant with Emily, more so now. Does she need it? Does a fish need water? Smile.

      She clearly likes the sex with Evan, but it isn't just sex with him. That's what makes him different from Matthew or Jeff; Evan has something more. He cares for her and she cares for him. Not like what Emily and I have, but it's not just sex.

      Three nights/four days or four nights/five days is a good maximum. A week would be way too much.

      Delete
  7. Wow Sarah....i'm breathless....what incredible dynamics played out in this episode....giving Evan the key was such a huge step! and Emily havinig to use all her skills to somehow negotiate it back! and then how clever he is by asking for the key when you have your special nights with Emily....omg! that is such a perfect answer....where he maintains control like that over both of you and it makes both of you girls so much happier....I love it...which of course will lead to more sharing of his cock between the two of you! ...sighs...

    I was going to ask you about the status of your microdosing estrogen..is that an ongoing thing? is that something you decided? Emily decides? how did you get to that decision? love to hear about those conversation....and just between on his on the blog....does Evan know about the microdosing? and if so what does he think? is he part of that discussion? just curious what you think how that will play out? will he ask for an increase in dose for example? That would be a whole big discussion I'm sure .....but wow.....all my best....you're such a great role model for the rest of us!! hugs.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts