When you want to...

 

I heard my phone ding, looked down at it, saw the text from him. "I'll be there in ten," it said, "you ready?"

I swallowed, hands shaking. "Yes, Sir," I typed back.

"You're wearing the dress I gave you? The heels?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"Good," his reply said, "it flatters your figure."

"Sir, I'm not sure about this...I mean...it's day time."

"That's the point," he said. "You're my sissy...day, night, whenever I want. This isn't just about waiting until dark, I expect you feminine at all times."

"People...my friends..."

We'd had this talk before and he was nothing if not patient. Firm, insistent, but patient. The phone rang, I answered immediately. "Sir," I said.

"Say it, now."

"Sir, please..."

"Say. It. Now."

I swallowed. "I'm a sissy and I serve you," I typed.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked.

"You," I said.

"Your days of pretending to be a boy are over. Your days of trying to date women are over. Your days of dreaming of being with a woman are over. Those were all just a fantasy, sissy, a way of you denying who you were. Those days ended the first time you were on your knees worshipping my cock."

"Sir," I blushed, ashamed of the effect he had on me, how he made me feel so feminine, so slutty.

"Sometimes sissies are so tiring," he laughed. "Do you think your friends and family think you're a man? Look at yourself? They assume you're gay, you're not doing anything other than validating their assumptions."

"I'm not," I said, the words escaping my lips before I could stop myself.

"I'm glad you said that," he said, "I could use a blowjob before we go out. You can think about what you said when you're begging me to suck my cock. Because straight boys don't do that, do they?"

"No, Sir," I said, resigned, knowing, whatever my discomfort, in the end, I was doing what he demanded because deep down inside, I wanted to. Even if I denied it much of the time, I wanted to. Every time I took his cock in my hands, it was because I wanted to. Every time I opened my mouth and worshipped it, it was because I wanted to.


Comments

  1. When you build these glorious fantasy worlds, is it you and Evan you are picturing? Or some other man, or a faceless anonymous "male"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I'd do amoral things to look like this in a dress.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts