Teaching


I stood in front of my wife and her friend, mortified with embarrassment. "Ruby...er...Mistress, what...what are you doing hime?" I stammered.

"Monica was asking how we kept such a neat house. I said I'd show her. Lift up your hem, dear, I want her to see the best part.

"R...Miss Ruby," I gasped.

"Oh, stop it. She already knows about the cage; she's thinking about getting one for her husband but I wanted her to see one, first."

"M...Mistress, please," I begged.

"Lift your hem," my wife said in the voice that bears no challenge.

I know I had little choice so carefully reached for the hem of my maid's uniform while I started at the floor. 

Monica stared at me for at least a minute until she spoke. "It's smaller than I thought it would be," she said.

"Smaller is better; in fact, I bought the absolute smallest that would fit; they just get confused if they swell even the tiniest bit."

"How long to you leave it on?"

"We're going on, what dear, six months?

"E...eight," I swallowed.

"I guess you're right. You lose track, to be honest, out of sight, out of mind."

"He hasn't...in eight months?"

"Goodness, no," Ruby answered her friend. 

"Doesn't he get...sore? I thought they had to...you know..."

"They do and he would. But I have him milked once a month."

"Milked?"

"There's a doctor who has a bunch of patients in chastity. We schedule a procedure with his nurse; she gives him a prostate massage which drains any fluid build up."

"You're kidding!"

"No, dear, I'm not. It's fun to watch; he gets all stimulated and excited and has the cutest little squirts of cum, but he doesn't orgasm, so while he's no longer sore, he's as sexually horny as ever."

"Ruby!"

"I'm serious, Monica. You can use sex to control them if you know how. Not actual sex, but the edges of it. The hornier he is, the more he behaves."

"Really?'

"Really. Like, it took a couple of months, but by the third prostate massage, he was so stimulated, the nurse had him recycle his fluids."

"Recycle?"

"He licks them from her hand. It's quite the sight, bent over a table, legs quivering, fluid leaking, begging the nurse to let him lick her hand clean. At least until this month."

"You stopped?"

"No, Ruby, we didn't stop. Did we, dear?" she looked at me.

"What changed?" Ruby asked.

"After six months, they switch from a finger to a, well, more appropriate device."

"More appropriate?"

I wanted the floor to open up, take me.

"You know. Something about seven inches long, nice and thick."

"Ruby, they don't!"

"They do. That's when it really sets in that things are never going back. Nothing like a caged sissy dribbling cum from her locked clit while she has a long, thick dildo up her ass. Once them squirt like that, they realize there's no going back, ever."

"Oh, my god!"

"That's just half of it, Ruby, they use two dildos. One to milk them, the other to catch all the leaking fluids. No more licking it from the nurse's hand, now it's right off the second cock. It's good practice, I intend to have him do the same off my lover."


Comments

  1. I love how quickly this one accelerates from gentle humiliation to sissygasms off of a dildo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm These are as well developed and enjoyable as you have ever done. The creative muse is smiling on you. Thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts