Sharing


Tanya asked, as she has before, but I never answered, whether Evan has other girlfriends, whether he is as faithful to Emily as she is to him, and whether Emily asks him.

Simple questions? Perhaps. Here goes:

Does Evan have other girlfriends?

Girlfriends? No. Emily is the only person he considers his girlfriend. I've said before, there is some emotional attachment between Emily and Evan, there is some connection, they care for one another, they have some kind of feelings for one another. I've accepted that for some time because her feelings for Evan are very different than her feelings for me. She always comes back to me, to her family. Always has, always will.

Sorry, tangent. No, Evan does not have another girlfriend. Only Emily.

But, as Tanya notes, he's a red-blooded, alpha male. So, the second question, is he faithful like Emily is?Not entirely. He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he does have a "friend with benefits" that he's honest about. Sometimes for work things, he needs a date. Sometimes he's horny. Sometimes he's bored. There's a woman he knows, Heather, who's a friend, but only a friend. There were never romantic feelings, and when they see one another now and then. Heather knows about Emily; Emily knows about Heather.

Before some asks, is Emily jealous of Heather? Yes and no. But there are tradeoffs. She knows Evan doesn't see her as much as he'd like, she knows she has me, and she knows, to some extent, Heather is a relief valve for Evan and may keep him from pushing Emily to give more than she wants. Actually, they both know (Evan and Emily).

That said, Emily does not ask about Heather. I mean, she knows about her, but does not ask Evan when he sees her, when he's with her. As in, there is no overt jealousy. It's like, he has this friend with benefits and Emily does not see Heather as a challenge to her "girlfriend" status.

If he actually dated other women, I'm not sure how she'd feel about it. Not good, I assume. But Heather is okay, at least his occasional hookup with her. She's literally a friend with benefits. 

So, does he have another girlfriend? No. Is he faithful to Emily? Not entirely. Does Emily ask? Not really.

Is all this perilous? I mean, everything is, but it works. 




Evan is normal Alpha male. He has only seen Emily 3 times this year. Does he have other girlfriends? Is he faithful to Emily, as she is to him ? Does Emily even ask him ?

Comments

  1. Hi Sara,
    How interesting. What does Evan tell Heather ?
    " I have a girlfriend - Emily - I've known her many years, but she chose another guy.
    Shes happily married with a child - We see each other maybe 3/4 times a year. We enjoy the sex. Theres no possibility of anything changing, but I consider her my girlfriend, and she considers me her boyfriend".
    How bizarre ??

    Love Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts