Reclaiming


"Honey," I get you miss it," my wife said, "but you know he said we're not allowed to do anymore."

"I just...it's been so long," I moaned as I felt her hand on my erection.


"I know, sweetie, I know," she said. 

"He...he doesn't have to know," I begged.

"Honey," she shook her head. "Don't, please, don't ask me to lie to him."

I felt a pit in my stomach. "I'm sorry," I said.

She kissed me, stroked me slowly, gently, enough to excite me but not enough to bring me to the edge. It was more reassuring than sexual, more intimacy than anything else. I moved my hips to try to make her strokes go faster, but she matched her hand to my movements, keeping her touches purposefully slow.

"Honey, I'm seeing him tomorrow," she said.

"I know," I said.

"You don't really want to, you know how much harder it is."

"I...I know, I just..." I said, breathing, stopping my hips. We'd learned that if I had an orgasm too close to her dates with him, I'd be all moody when she left, that the sexual tension, the desire was what got me through them.

"Wait till I come home," she said.

I shook, the image in my mind, my wife coming home late, disheveled, undressing, coming into bed, his scent all over her. She'd touch me like she was just now, kiss me, wait. If I'd jerked off when she was gone, I'd just lie there, cold, frustrated. But if I'd managed any self-discipline, I'd kiss her back, her mouth, her neck, I'd lick her breasts, down her stomach. 

She'd spread her legs, take my head into her hands, and guide my face to her wet, swollen pussy, moan as I licked her, tasted her, tasted him. She'd tell me how much she loved me as I licked the crust from her thighs, from her lips, she'd tell me how wonderful I was as I spread her open, licked her freshly fucked pussy.

But none of that would happen if I couldn't stop myself now.

"I...I can wait," I said, not sure if I could.

"Such a good boy," she said, kissing me. "That's my favorite part, you know, that's how I know you're okay with it, that's how I know you love me. When you reclaim me, not with this," she squeezed my penis, "but when you go down on me and lick me clean."

I almost squirted right then but fought to hold it back, fought, wanting to save everything for tomorrow night.

Comments

  1. Wouldn't it be nice if her boyfriend had some kind of ensurance to make sure that he is physicaly unable to reclaim her 🤭

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more Lily Gurl. It would be so much better for both of them if his little penis was restrained. It would remove temptation, her bf wouldn't have to worry and she could luxuriate in the knowledge that he would be eager and desperate to clean her when she got home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I would have this level of self control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts