Fantasy Talk Part 7 - Planning

I'm just going to keep titles for these Evan/Emily trip all starting with "Fantasy Talk Part [X]" even though we went way beyond fantasy. The events started with fantasy, of course, so they'll be part of a series.

She leaves early on Monday, September 25 and comes home late on Wednesday, September 27. Three days and two nights. The days are some work meetings, the nights are his. 

The next three and a half weeks are mine.

We have a tradition, I kind of plan her visit. Not what she'll do, that's up to her boyfriend, our alpha. Work is work, down time is his. I plan what she'll wear, and traditionally, help her pick out both lingerie, outfits, and it usually seems, a new dress.

The outfits, the picking of outfits, are a huge part of the excitement for me. I'll literally be picking clothes she'll wear to turn on her boyfriend, literally picking clothes that will make him want to take her the second he sees her.

When she's home with me, it's pretty, but conservative, sexy, but subdued. When she's with him, it's different, it's sexy, showing off, revealing. It's picking a dress that might make them skip dinner. It's picking a dress that might give an older man a heart attack. It's picking a dress that might make some wonder how much an hour he paid a high end call girl.

I think the dress above fits the bill. Tight, short, soft, sexy, and practically impossible to wear much else with.




He'd stare at her legs, touch her bare back, let his hand slide over the thin fabric covering her ass. 

It's ironic, when I'm with her and she dresses like this, I like showing her off so other men look at her and get aroused thinking of her with one of them. I show her off to show she's available (well, used to be).

Evan, though, he too likes to show her off. But not because she's available; he shows her too to emphasize that she's his, that other men can stare, but they can't have her, she belongs to him.

I want her to look pretty to be available.

He wants her to look pretty to show she's unavailable.

This is what I do for a month, plan what my wife will wear to seduce her boyfriend. Sorry, to seduce our alpha. 

It fits the role, doesn't it? The lesser male (okay, barely a male) supporting the alpha male and the alpha female. Pampering her so she's ready for him, preparing her so she's ready for him, taking care of her and supporting her when he's away. 

"It's smoking hot," she said when I showed it to her. "How much?"

"Like $250. It's silk. It would be here by the end of the week."

"I couldn't wear a bra with it."

"I know," I said.

"I'm not sure I could wear panties, either. Maybe a tiny thong."

"I know," I said.

"He'd like the halter top," she said, "might make for an interesting Uber ride."

"Tease."

"I'm not teasing," she said. "Look at it...you know what he's going to want to do if he sees me in that. Is that the message you want to send to him?"

I swallowed. "Yes," I whispered.

"Maybe I'd better ask him for the keys as soon as he sees me in it...that is, assuming you don't change your mind, which I think you will."

"Em!"

"Just saying, I think you like him being in charge. Go ahead, order it," she smile.

Comments

  1. Oh Sara! You are such a tease!
    The wife will not only meet her boyfriend but she also won't wear a bra or panties....
    While her "husband" is at home, tightly and safly locked away wearing panties amd a Bra.

    Can't wait to see what kind lingerie you will pick for Emily.
    (Lets hope for FANTASY TALK PART 8-10)

    I would also love it if you would share what you will be wearing while a Emily is away. It would be so adorable if she would also pick a nice outfit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    You are wonderful. I hope Emily appreciates what a wonderful husband/wife she has. I hope she tells you - often !!
    Love Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily is entering a whole new beautiful phase of her life with an alpha boyfriend on call and a sissy, under the alpha's lock and key, always happily waiting at home. I can't imagine you'll be seeing those keys again any time soon...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts