Fantasy Talk Part 6 - Titles


Lily Gurl asked something I have not thought about: what am I going to call Evan in the future? Now that he's holding the keys, even if temporarily?

I guess that involves thinking about what he is, what role he has, what we want.

Is he a boy who is friend? A special friend? A boyfriend? More?

He's certainly, to a child, a boy who is a friend. So, to some of us, he's Emily's special friend.

What is he to Emily?

The man in her life. Her lover. Her boyfriend. He's confident, masculine, assertive, sexual, even dominant. Things she likes, wants, and needs, but not all the time.

What is he to me?

At first, my wife's ex-something. Then someone she dabbled with, in the beginning of us. The exploration of fantasy. Then nothing for awhile. Then, years later, at first, a re-connection, a man, a lover, then, what he became, my wife's boyfriend.

But now? What is he now? To me?

He's holding the keys to my chastity cage, so clearly he's transcended to something different. Even if it's temporary, it's different, forever different. He's accepted charge of part of me, supervision of part of me, hence charge and supervision over part of us, Emily and me.

I'm not just sharing her with him, it's somehow different.

I guess that makes me think of what the roles are.

My role is to be her partner, her emotional support; we share an intimacy she and Even never shared, never could share. I've said this before, I'm the one she turns to, I'm her support, her friend, her lover, her most intimate partner. As I always have, I know my role is to support Emily. This is obviously something built on trust, right? I trust she won't fall in love with Evan. I trust she won't leave me for him. It's trust she's earned again and again.

I know it's weird to say about my wife when she has a boyfriend, when "regular" sex has long been denied to me, but she's proven again and again over the years that she's immensely loyal to me and to our family.

Yes, while she has a boyfriend/lover who she has hot, passionate sex with, who she looks forward to spending time with and fucking, she's incredibly loyal and devoted to me and our family. 

What's Evan? I mean, the man, the alpha, the (to use a crude phrase), the bull. It's unmistakably clear that sexually, his role is significantly different than mine. And just as Emily, over the years, he's never tried to take Emily from me.

I mean emotionally.

Sexually, yes. But never emotionally.

Does that mean he doesn't have emotions for her? No, he must, he does. And the reciprocal is true as well, she clearly sees him as more than just a man she's fucking (duh, he's her boyfriend). But he respects that I'm her person.

But oddly, everything he is happens because Emily allows it. While's he's in charge, to a large extent, he's only in charge because she allows him to be in charge. He's only in charge of me because she allowed it. But still, even if it's because she allows it, there's no question he's in charge.

Sorry, there's just a lot to think about now that my wife's boyfriend is also controlling the keys. It was something we'd fantasized about for awhile but still, it's so sudden. Not in a bad way. Just...a leap.

So, what is he now? 

I asked her that last night; I was massaging her, just intimacy, not sex. I was quiet for some time, but finally got up the nerve to ask. "What is he now?" I said, voice almost shaking.

"What is he now?"

"Evan?"

"Of course, Evan," I said.

"My boyfriend," she answered easily.

"No, I mean to me."

"He's still my boyfriend, silly," she said, leaning up on her elbows.

"I know," I said. "I just mean...now he...now he has the keys to....you know..."

"Oh," she turned over, sat up, faced me. 

"What?"

"I get it. Sorry, I'm not thinking, am I?" She smiled.

"What?" I asked again.

She reached for me, cupped my caged, soft clit. "You mean what is he now to you since he's currently in charge of this? Is that what you're asking?"

I looked down, knew I was blushing. "Yes," I said softly.

"He's not just your wife's boyfriend, he isn't just your wife's lover; he's now something to you, too."

"Yes," I said.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know," I admitted.

"Well he's not your boyfriend, whatever you fantasize about."

"I don't fantasize about him being my boyfriend," I said.

She grinned. "No, I suppose not," she agreed. "Though I know when you're pretending my cock is his cock, you're thinking of him as something."

"M...maybe," I said.

"But I suppose that's not your question, is it?"

"Not...not really. That's fantasy, I mean, I guess, reality. He's not just your boyfriend, he's my something, too."

"It's a matter of what is he?"

"Yes," I said.

"He's not your boyfriend."

"No."

"He's the man in my life, I think now he's the man in your life, too."

I heard myself gasp every so slightly, she did too.

"Hmmm," she smiled. "You like that, don't you? He's not the same to you as to me, I mean, sexually, obviously, as the man in my life, he has certain expectations about what I'll do to him, what he can do to me."

"Em..."

She held up her finger, stopped me.

"And there are precious few things he's wrong to expect."

"Emily..."

"Shhh, Sara, shhh. But being the man in your life isn't the same, is it? Whatever you may fantasize about."

"I don't...fantasize..."

"Yes you do," she interrupted. "When we use the new one, just like I told you to, when you touch it, when  you lick it, when you clean it, you're imagining it's him."

"Yes," I said, torn.

"You imaging your stroking Evan's cock..."

"Yes," I felt dizzy.

"You imagine you're licking Evan's cock..."

"Yes," I admitted.

"And you imagine you're cleaning..." she said, left the end in the air.

"I...I imagine I'm cleaning Evan's cock," I finished.

"Like I said, love, you fantasize about serving my boyfriend."

"Yes," I said, looked down.

"Shhh, I know you get ashamed about it but to be honest, it makes you that much more feminine to me and it turns me on so much knowing what you're fantasizing about, it turns me on so much when I know my pretty girl fantasizes about sucking my boyfriend's cock just like I do." 

"Jesus, Em!"

"What?" she shrugged her shoulders. "It turns you on when I talk about sucking his cock."

"You're his girlfriend," I said.

"And you're his...well I guess that brings us back to he original questions...you're his...what? Or he's your what?"

"He's the man in our lives," I said.

"Not just my boyfriend."

"No," I agreed.

"Not when he's taken charge of not just my sex life, but yours, too."

"Till the end of the month," I said.

"Well, till at least the end of the month," she corrected me. "But back to the question...what do you call the man in our lives when we've both given him control?"

"M...master is..."

"Too much," she said, nodding. "I agree."

I sighed an honest sigh of relief. "It's too...cliche."

"Yes. Some terms are too much. Master. Daddy."

"My god, yes!"

"Well...?"

I swallowed. "He...he's the alpha," I said.

"He is," she agreed. "My boyfriend, our alpha."

"Sir?"

"He likes it when I say that," she said, "yes, Sir or no, Sir...though he likes the yes, Sir more, obviously."

"I could say that, Sir," I said.

"I like when you call me Ma'am...I think he'd like that, too...routinely...if he texts or emails or is on the phone. Yes, Sir, no, Sir. A sign of respect."

"Yes, Ma'am," I smiled.

"See. So he's my boyfriend, but he's our alpha."

"Our dom," I said.

She smiled. "Yes, our alpha...our man...our dom. Not just mine...not just yours...ours..."

"Ours," I said.

"Your wrote that note, thank you for being the man in our lives..."

"I...I could have written, thank you for being the alpha man in our lives or even...in my life...Sir..."

"Yes," she kissed me, "perfect."

"You think?"

"I do," she said. "You should text him."

"Text him?"

"What you just said. You have his number; I'm sure he'd like to hear it."

"You're serious?"

"Of course," she said, "Understand, love, he's in an odd relationship, too. His girlfriend...his married girlfriend...lives in another city and sees him only now and then. It's a good thing to reinforce we accept our roles."

"He likes being the alpha man."

"He does, sweetie, he does."

"He likes that we don't...you know..."

"That this doesn't go inside me? He does that, too. That's why it's good that you're feminine; leave the silly man things to him."

"Did he ask to hold them?" I asked her.

"I don't think he thought about it until I told him we fantasized about it."

"And then?"

"He has them, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"You two have different roles, love, he likes that. Just like you like it."

"I do."

"You be my girl, he'll be our alpha man."

I looked at my phone on the night stand. "I really should text him?"

"You should," she said.

I hesitated, reached over. Found his name in my contacts, typed a message. Sir, thank you for being the alpha man in both our lives. I typed, showed it to Emily.

She read it, nodded. "Can I make a suggestion?"

"Of course," I said.

"Thank him for being the man in my life and the alpha man in both our lives."

"Okay," I said, retyped the message. Sir, thank you for being the man in Emily's life and the alpha man in both our lives, I typed. She looked at it, nodded again, pressed send.

I saw the dots, he was replying. "God, Emily," I said. The dots went away. No message. Then dots again.

You're welcome, Sara. And thank you for trusting me to both see to Emily's needs and to take control of this part of both your lives. I appreciate it wasn't an easy decision.

Emily read his responses. "You can answer, just let me see it first."

I thought for a moment, started to type, erased it, typed again. You're welcome, Sir, it wasn't an easy decision but I'm glad Emily and I made it.

Emily nodded and I hit send.

He responded right away. It's best this way, Sara.

I looked at Emily as she read it. "Are you sure hes going to send them back?" I asked.

"Love, are you sure you're going to ask him to send them back? Because to be honest, you just might grow to like his sub."

"God, Emily."

"Think about that next time I get his cock out and you're licking it clean...it's not just my boyfriend, but your dom, your alpha, too. We both surrendered to him."


Comments

  1. Would Alpha of Family (AOF) or Man of Family (MoF) work? Alpha's can be just alpha's without a girlfriend or a sissy. This is something more, I feel. Deserving of its own term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sara,
    Great post as always.
    As you know I have followed you/commented since before you and Emily married so I have witnessed your "journey".
    In this post, the most important phrase you use is "everything happens because Emily allows it " - so true.
    Emily is a strong independent woman. She is dominant at work and she dominates at home - That is her norm.
    Sexually she dominates Sara, but loves the intimacy you both share - the soft loving gentle form of lovemaking, which satisfies her. That is her norm.
    However occasionally she wants to be dominated by an alpha male. She wants rough animalistic sex with an alpha male - to deviate from her norm. However that is only occasionally, and on her terms.
    Evan is perfect for her. An ex boyfriend, who she rejected as husband material. She knows him, likes him and enjoys what he has to offer. Sure she has feelings for him - she must have to really enjoy the sexual relationship, but it is on her terms - rare personal contact, but a deviation from her norm. Giving him the keys to your cage includes you in the submission, but is only symbolic as she rarely released you anyway. Yes they are boyfriend/girlfriend, but again on her terms if/when she decides she needs to see him.
    Emily had feelings for Matthew, but when he got too close and interfered with her
    "norm", she was happy to end it.
    Evan living so far away also helps - they cannot meet too often to really affect your
    lives, and Emily does not need to look elsewhere to submit.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is certainly so much to think about...I can't even imagine...to be locked up by my wife/gf and then have her give the keys to her boyfriend/alpha.....i would be beside myself....i would be lost in a whirlwind of thoughts of what if and so what's and what this means and what that means and on and on......i would be like a cat on a hot tin roof! you have certainly done much better than I in at least you have been able to put some of your thoughts done on paper....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how Emily coaxed you into texting your alpha, your Sir, and making sure how thoroughly you accept his leadership. So sweet and erotic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how Emily coaxed you into texting Evan, your alpha, your Sir, and making sure he knows and understands how thoroughly you accept his dominant leadership. He's on the outside, even though he rules so strongly over you and Emily, and I'm sure he appreciates your submission and respect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts