Denver - Leaving


It was early this morning, Emily was sitting at the desk in our room, writing things down on a list, both a chore list and her her basic itinerary. The itinerary was simple; the chore list, too, though there were a bunch of things on it:

Itinerary

        Wednesday: 

                To Noon - Travel
                Noon to five - Work Meetings
                After five - Evan's

        Thursday

                Morning to six - Work Meetings
                After six - Evan's

        Friday

                Until 8 - Evan's
                8 to 3 - Work
                3 to 8 - Travel
                8 - Reconnect with the Baby
                8 to ? - Reconnect with Sara

Chore List

        Wednesday: 

                3 - Pick up baby from school
                3:15 - Volunteer Meeeting at school
                4:15 - Bring A (a neighbor) home from school
                5:30 - Baby's swim lessons
                6:15 to 7 - Dinner
                7 to 8 - Play time with baby (flash cards and reading)
                8 - bedtime
                Evening - Make dinner for Thursday, laundry, pick up the house, wipe down the kitchen

    
    Thursday

                3 - Pick up baby from school
                3:15 - Bring baby and A to park event
                4:30 - Bring A (a neighbor) and baby home
                5:30 to 6:15 - Play with baby
                6:15 to 7 - Dinner
                7 to 8 - Play time with baby (flash cards and reading, pick up her room)
                8 - bedtime
                Evening - Make dinner for Friday, laundry, pick up the house, wipe down the master bath and                         guest bath
            

        Friday

                3 - Pick up baby from school
                3:30 to 6:15 - Play with baby
                6:15 to 7 - Dinner
                7 to 8 - Play time with baby (flash cards and reading, pick up any messes)
    
            8 - Emily home (reconnect with the Baby)
                8 to ? - Reconnect with Sara

She was in her work "uniform", which for travel, was simple but elegant and pretty. A black skirt, a white blouse, and heels. Underneath, she was wearing a white bra, panty, and six-strap garter belt set and nude, sheer stockings. Even though she had work things (and travel things), she wanted to feel sexy all day, wanted to think about evening all day.

I looked at her list. "Evan's? Like his hotel?"

She smiled. "Evan's...like Evan's girlfriend," she said.

I swallowed. "Of course."

"Have you decided?" she asked.

"Decided?"

"Do you want me to ask for them? The keys?"

I'd thought about it. Often. Almost constantly the last couple of days. I thought about something Tanya said in a comment, "Let Emily ask for it back, with promise to return it to Evan a month before next meeting." I'd thought about that for weeks.

As much as I liked Evan holding the keys, there was comfort in Emily holding them, too.

"I...I think you should ask for them back," I said.

"You think?"

I nodded. "I...you should ask for them back."

"Why. I'm not asking for a justification, just your reasoning. Do you like him holding them?"

"Actually, I do, I...I like him being in charge, but...well...I like you being in charge, too. So I thought," I thought of Tanya's comment again. "I thought maybe you ask for them back but you promise to send them back to him when you plan your next trip together. Like, you're in charge of them except when you're planning to see him, then, well..."

"Then he's in charge again."

"Yes," I said. "Like, when you plan to see him, we...we belong to him."

"Just a thought, I assume I'll see him in the Spring again, February or March, if we plan something this week, he might just be keeping them."

"Yea...I guess...like he gets them a month ahead of time," I said (Tanya had already suggested that).

"A month or two?" she suggested.

"Something like that," I said.

"I like that," she said, "some power for me, some power for him. Okay, I'll ask him."

I had a look.

"I'll ask," she said. "I mean, we sent them to him, it's kind of up to him."

"Be...be persuasive," I said, a nervous laugh.

"Oh, I can be persuasive, trust me. He'll have trouble saying no to me when I have his cock in my mouth."

"Jesus, Em," I laughed.

She smiled. "I'll ask." She looked at her phone. "Uber will be here in ten," she said.

"Emily," I said, all the feelings flooding my mind, my heart.

She stood, kissed me. "I know, Sara, I know. But thank you, it's such a gift."

"I'll miss you," I said.

"He'll take good care of me," she said. "Remember, I always come back to my girls."

"I know," I blushed. "I know."

Comments

  1. Forgive my curiosity but you have a family together and I presume that you are the biological parents? Are you planning on expanding that family at any time? If so does that presume that even though you are kept locked in chastity most of the time, you and Emily still intimate? If not does that mean that Emily and Evan don't need to use protection? If not how do you feel about that? Sorry lots of questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a family together and we are the biological parents. We are not planning on expanding the family. First, Emily had some health issues and cannot have more children. Second, I had a subsequent vasectomy (pre-microdosing). They do not use protection, which I endorse. A man should not have to use a condom with his girlfriend.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for indulging me with your answer. I'm guessing that Emily prefers that arrangement too as I assume that using a condom dulls the sensation for her a little in the same way if does for a man.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts