Progression of a Photo Shoot

A story I decided to just write and put here based on a theme I read before and once used before. Hope you enjoy it.

My wife, Amanda, is a beautiful woman—5’9”, 135 pounds, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, firm C cup breasts, and legs that go on forever. But as pretty as she is, she’s shy, almost unaware of how pretty she is.

Which was fine with me, because women that pretty don’t usually end up with dorky guys like me, but that was fine with me. 

We were in Naples, Florida for a reward trip I won with my company, which was great, as we spent our days at the pool of a luxury hotel (free). Lexie had bought some new swimsuits, bikinis, which was a switch for her. As pretty as she was, she was often self-conscious about her body and reluctant to show it off, but I’d basically begged her to wear bikinis on vacation and she’d agreed to pack a couple.

On our second day at the pool, we (mostly Amanda, still unwilling to wear a bikini) became acquainted with a woman at the pool who was a local photographer, Susan. They were generally chatting and I was generally not paying attention until I heard Susan ask Amanda if she’d ever modeled.

“What?” Amanda asked, shocked, “no, of course not.”

I looked over the book I was reading. “She’s way too self-conscious,” I said, “look at her, she won’t even wear any of the bikinis she brought to the pool on vacation.”

“I don’t have the body to model…or to wear a bikini,” Amanda said defensively.

“Nonsense,” Susan said.

“I really don’t,” Amanda insisted.

“Well, as a professional, I think I’d know better than you,” Susan told my wife. “You’re quite lovely…firm breasts, a curved waist, great hips, and those legs. As pretty as any of the girls I shoot. Are you that shy?”

“I…” Amanda stammered.

“She’s that shy,” I said.

“You said she brought some bikinis?” Susan asked me.

“A couple of them,” I said. “New. Never worn.”

“Wear one tomorrow,” Susan said.

“I really don’t have the body for it,” Amanda protested.

“Wear one,” Susan insisted, “let me be the judge; I’m the professional.”

“I don’t know,” Amanda said

“Wear a wrap, too, that way you can just show me; I’d really like to give you a professional opinion.”

“I suppose if I wear a wrap,” Amanda softened.

“I’d like it,” I said with gentle encouragement.

“You bring any wedge heels?” Susan asked my wife.

“Yes, why?” Amanda said, looking at her sandals. 

“Wear them, too, they’ll make those legs look even longer. Listen, I can tell you’re not too sure about it, but I really do know how to judge these things. Tell you what, if you’re right, and I’ll be honest in my opinion, if you don’t look spectacular, just go change, okay.”

“I…I suppose,” Amanda said.

“But if I’m right, keep the bikini on, okay?”

“You won’t be, but I suppose.”

“Deal then,” Susan said.

“Deal,” Amanda laughed. “But trust me, I’ll be changing almost right away.”


**********


True to her word, Amanda put on a super sexy black bikini with triangle cups, a halter tie, and a cheeky cut back. I only saw her in it for about ten seconds as she quickly covered it up with cowl neck, crochet lace coverup. But even covered up, with her wedge heels, I knew for sure Susan was going to win their mini-bet.

We finished getting our pool stuff and found Susan in the same area as the day before; though she’d saved us a couple of chairs in a more prime location, where people had to walk by and all the pretty girls were showing off.

“Well,” Susan said as soon as Amanda and I set our stuff down.

“I’m still not sure about this,” Amanda said, but she didn’t sit down so I took from it she was intending to take off her coverup and show Susan how she looked.

“Amanda, I’m the professional,” Susan shook her head. “Let me be the judge. If you’re right, go change. But if I’m right, and I’m sure I am, spend the day enjoying the attention you’re going to get.”

“Attention?” I asked.

“From you, I’m sure,” Susan smiled, “but from every guy that walks by here, too.”

Amanda, with that shy look, took off her wrap and stood in front of Susan, looking like she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her.

“Jesus,” Susan immediately said.

“That bad?”

“That bad?” I laughed. “My god.”

“What Brian’s trying to say, and this is a professional opinion, Amanda,” Susan smiled, “is that you’re absolutely fucking gorgeous.”

“Seriously, what do you think?” Amanda asked.

“Absolutely fucking gorgeous,” Susan said. “Listen, hon, I’ve photographed hundreds of women for professional photo shoots and hundreds more for boudoir photography, I know.”

“Boudoir photography?”

“Boudoir photography. It’s a fine line between fashion, glamour, and erotic photography a woman can do for herself and her partner. It’s quite confidence inspiring.”

“Seriously?” I interjected, “you do that kind of photo shoot?”

“Have a studio half an hour away,” she said, “I do a couple of those shoots a week.”

“I don’t get it,” Amanda said.

Susan smiled. “It’s like a private glamour shoot. A woman dresses in sexy lingerie and other accessories to looks smoking hot; I have hair and makeup artists to get her all glammed up, and we take these incredibly sexy photos.”

“Women show off like that?”

“Some. Most are private, for her and her partner only, but some let us publish them, too.”

“For her partner?” I asked.

“Sure, it’s as much for the partner as the woman. There are few guys who don’t love looking at their wife or girlfriend all glammed up, in lingerie, and posing.”

“God, I’d love that,” I said.

“I’m sure you would,” Amanda scowled at me. “Pictures of me laying around in lingerie.”

“Listen, Amanda,” Susan said, “a boudoir shoot is, first and foremost, for the woman; her partner’s enjoyment is important, but secondary. There isn’t a single woman I’ve shot who hasn’t been thrilled with the experience and the result.”

“Not a single one?” Amanda asked skeptically.

“Not a single one,” Susan assured her. “Listen, I was supposed to have a shoot on Friday but my client had to reschedule. I still have my hair and makeup girl, my stylist, and my lighting guys are still booked, if you have any interest.”

“In a boudoir shoot?” I asked a bit too eagerly. “I think it’s a great idea!”

“You think it’s a great idea for me to pose in lingerie for hours with a bunch of pictures for you to stare at later. Shocking.”

“Amanda,” I frowned, “it would be fun.”

“I don’t think so,” Amanda said, arms crossed.

Susan sensed Amanda’s mood better than I did and before I could beg my wife, she smiled. “Hey, it’s not for everyone, but if you change your mind, let me know tomorrow.”

“I won’t change my mind,” Amanda said.

“I know…but just in case,” Susan smiled.


**********


Amanda and I were in bed that night when I sensed the only opportunity I’d have to try again. “So, she’s a boudoir photographer,” I said.

“God, you’re still on that, aren’t you? I said no.”

“I know, Mandy, I know, I get it…”

“But?”

“God, it would be so hot.”

“For you,” she scowled, “but for me? I’d be prancing around in lingerie in front of Susan, her makeup girl, her stylist, and some lighting guys?”

“She said most women enjoyed it.”

“I’m not pretty enough.”

“You are pretty enough, she said so.”

“Even if I am, which I’m not saying I am, it’s a whole other thing to prance around in front of, what, one, two, three, four, five, at least six people in lingerie.”

“I wouldn’t be that bad…besides it would be for me.”

“I’d be half naked in front of half a dozen people.”

“It’s just lingerie,” I encouraged her.

“Says the guy who wouldn’t be in lingerie in front of half a dozen men and women.”

“Come on, it’s not that bad,” I said, about to give up hope.

“Fine, you do it.”

“Do what?” I asked.

“You want to pose in a bra and panties, wear a bra and panties while I’m doing it.”

“Amanda!”

She got a look on her face like she knew she won. “Guess I’m  not doing that photo shoot, am I?” She laughed.

“Amanda!”

“You want to see me in lingerie,” she said, “and have pictures to see for years on end. You know I’m not super comfortable showing off my body. If you want me to do it, you do it, too.”

“So I’m supposed to wear a bra and panty set while you get photographed?” I asked dubiously.

“Fair’s fair,” she said. “I’m not comfortable doing it but you want me to. Guess it’s a one way street.”

“Wait,” I said, the idea of seeing my wife at a boudoir shoot so tantalizing I could hardly think. “You’ll do it if I wear panties?”

“And a bra,” Amanda said.

“Seriously, though, you’ll do it?”

“Yea, why not,” Amanda said.

“Fine,” I agreed.

“Seriously?” Amanda looked at me funny, like she assumed I’d never say yes.

“Seriously,” I said, “if she has something for me to wear, yes, I’ll do it if you’ll do the photoshoot the way Susan wants.”

“What’s that mean?” Amanda asked.

“Meaning she’s the one who knows how to do this, so if you follow her direction, yes, I’ll do it, too.”

“Fine,” Amanda said.

“Fine,” I said.


**********


We talked to Susan the next day, told her we’d do it, told her the terms. 

Susan laughed. “Well…it’s unusual, but fuck it, why not?”

“What’s a photo shoot like this cost?” I asked Susan.

She gave us a rate which was way more than I expected. “Whoa,” I said, “that’s steep.”

“I know,” Susan said, “but that’s for studio time, hair and makeup, style, lighting, my time, the photos…”

“Can’t we…negotiate.”

Susan shook her head. “Listen, I know it’s pricey, but that’s the price for a private shoot. If that’s too steep, Amanda’s sexy as hell, if you signed off on the pictures, I could use them for marketing. For someone with Amanda’s, I’d waive the costs if I can use the photos.”

“Use them how?”

“Mostly on my website and to show other clients how the process works. Before you say anything,” she raised her hand, “you have long hair and I can take a bunch with your face covered…or even use a mask…no one would know it’s you but I’d have all the body.”

I looked at Amanda, my eyes begging her, my face begging her. “Please, sweetie,” I said

She looked from me to Susan. “Fine,” she shook her head, “but you better enjoy it.”


**********


We arrived as Susan’s studio about ten minutes early the day of the shoot and were met in the reception area by Jessica, Susan’s stylist. “Hey,” Jessica said holding out a hand to Amanda, “Susan said you were adorable, but I think she undersold you.”

“Thanks,” Amanda said, blushing. I knew she didn’t feel that pretty, given the plain blue skirt and coral top she was wearing. “I don’t know what all the fuss is about.”

“It’s about making a very pretty woman feel sexy,” Jessica said. “And you must be Brian,” she turned to me. “I think it’s so sweet what you’re doing.”

“Thanks,” I mumbled, face red.

Susan took us back to the shooting room where Susan and her makeup/hair girl were setting up some accessories on a bed and couch. “Amanda,” Susan smiled, “this is Lindsay, my makeup girl, and that,” she pointed off to a corner, “somewhere back there is Eric who does the lighting. Eric shout hello if you’re back there.”

“Hello,” said a deep voice from behind some lighting equipment.

“Eric’s the best; his assistant, Jeff, is around here somewhere, too, but don’t worry about them.”

“I’m still not sure about men here,” Amanda said.

“Yes, don’t worry, they are professionals. Brian here may be into this, but my guys see women in lingerie day in and day out, it’s just scenery to them at this point.”

“I don’t know about that,” Amanda said.

“They’re very important, this is a team effort, Amanda, don’t worry, they one hundred percent professional.”

“Well, if you’re okay with them, I guess so are we.”

“Excellent, now why don’t you go with Lindsay, she’ll do your hair and makeup then we’ll get you to Susan for wardrobe. There’s some really nice wine chilling back there and a couple of glasses; both of you should have a glass or two and relax. Amanda, you especially, just let my girls pamper you.”

Susan wasn’t kidding about the pampering; Lindsay fawned over Amanda like she was Vogue’s hottest model. We nodded at each other when we saw the wine and thought it best to follow Susan’s advice and had a glass each, then another.

Lindsay chit chatted with Amanda while doing her hair and makeup, had her in a chair with her back to me, so when she finally spun her around, I was stunned speechless.

“Looks like someone approves,” Lindsay laughed seeing my reaction. 

“He’s being dramatic,” Amanda said.

“Jesus, I’m not, Mandy,” I said, “fuck…you’re smoking hot.”

Lindsay turned the chair so Amanda could see herself and judging by my wife’s reaction, muted as it was, she too was stunned at how pretty she looked. “Whoa,” was all she could manage.

With hair and makeup done, Lindsay turned Amanda over to Jessica.

Jessica had what looked like a full boutique of lingerie, from simple to innocent to racy to downright risqué. She started Amanda off with something simple, a pink satin camisole and tap panty set with elaborate lace trim.

“I feel…I don’t know,” Amanda looked at herself in the mirror.

“Well you look sexy as fuck,” Jessica said. “It’s simple, but let’s get you comfortable first, okay?”

“What about Brian,” Amanda asked. I frowned, was hoping she’d forgotten about that.

“You’re such a sport,” Jessica said. “I have a really pretty bra and panty set for you.” She opened a box, took out a soft pink bra and panty set, held it up so we both could see. The set was whisper sheer with tulle edging and swooping scallops detailed with bows, three on the bra, one on the panties. 

“I…I can’t wear that,” I gasped.

“The panties are cut low, so you’ll have to tuck,” she moved her hands around her crotch, “you know, push it back and between your legs and flush with the crotch. The material is stronger than it looks, it should hold everything back so they fit.”

“I don’t know.”

“You agreed,” Amanda said, her eyes sparkling from a combination of the amusement and the wine.

“I’ll look silly.”

“No sillier than I look,” she said. “Come on, don’t you want those sexy pictures of me? Just be glad we aren’t getting them of you.”

She was right to use that against me; I wanted the pictures of her in the worst way so reluctantly took the bra and panty set, went behind a privacy screen, and changed.

“No laughing,” I said when I finished.

“Promise,” Amanda said.

I caught sight of myself in a mirror, realized not for the first time how un-masculine I was. I had a runner’s body and while never muscular and buff, understood in that moment just how perilously close to feminine I looked.

“It’s cute on you,” Amanda said when I came from behind the screen. 

“Let’s go get started,” Jessica said.

“What?” Amanda said when I baulked when we got to the door.  

“The guys; I’’m wearing…”

“Oh, you’re worried about men looking at you?” Jessica asked. “Brian, they are going to be looking at your wife, trust me.”

“I look…feminine.”

Amanda laughed. “Imagine, the guy wearing a bra and panty set looks feminine.”

“No, I mean…feminine, feminine.”

“Look at me, Brian,” she said, “fair’s fair. And I’m the one doing the photo shoot, not you.”


**********


When Jessica walked us back into the studio, Susan and Lindsay were just finishing setting things up; Eric and Jeff were nowhere to be seen, thank god.

“Look at the model,” Susan said, admiring Jessica’s outfit. “So innocent.”

“Stop,” Amanda blushed, but I got the sense it was finally dawning on her how sexy she looked. 

“Brian…I see Jessica found something that fits you,” she nodded to me.

“I…I suppose,” I said, seeing her eyes linger on the front of the panties, wondering if she was implying something about my lack of masculinity.

“Don’t worry, dear, we have a chair for you to sit in,” she pointed to a comfortable lounge chair, “just enjoy the show, okay.”

“Okay,” I said, humiliated to be dressed in lingerie, but excited to see my wife in an erotic photo shoot.

Susan went behind the camera and directed Lindsay and Jessica how to pose Amanda. They did a bunch of positions with Amanda moving this way and that, just to get her warmed up. After some establishing shots, the girls posed Amanda in different ways, showing her how to pose to show off more leg or to lean over to show off her upper breasts. 

“How you doing, Amanda?”

“Good,” Amanda said. “This isn’t too bad.”

“Told you. Jess, why don’t you change her into the skirt and blouse outfit.”

“Sure, Susan,” Jess said.

Jessica led us back to the changing room and had Amanda change into a black bra and panty set, a matching garter belt, black lace top stockings, heels, and a sheer black blouse and pleated cream skirt.

Back in the studio, Amanda started shooting again. “Amanda, you’re doing great,” Susan said, “Jess, move her leg there and lift her skirt more, I want to get the straps of her garter belt in the shot.”

“That’s getting risqué,” Amanda said with a smile showing she didn’t mind and was into it.

“Brian, what do you think?”

Seeing the top of my wife’s breasts through the sheer top and the milky thighs, I thought it was a good thing I’d tucked my penis between my legs or else I’d have an obvious erection. “She’s beautiful,” I stammered.

“That she is,” Susan agreed. “Okay, Jess, let’s get her changed, okay?”

Jessica led us back to the changing room again, this time dressed her in only lingerie. She started with a low cut, breast lifting black and pink bra, matching thong panties, a garter belt, nude old-fashioned stockings, black and pink heels, a pink and ivory slip, and a pink robe.

She also gave us each another glass of fine. I didn’t know how Susan felt, but it warmed me, lowered my inhibitions. 

“This isn’t so bad,” I said to Amanda.

“I don’t know,” she said, but was obviously enjoying herself.

When we got back into the studio, the girls led Amanda to the couch, had her sit on one arm, and arranged the slip to show off her legs.

I could see Amanda’s face, knew she’d had that next glass of wine, knew how she must be on the verge of real excitement. Susan continued shooting as the girls posed Amanda in erotic poses, leaning on the arm of the couch, lowering one of the straps of her slip, exposing one of her breasts. 

“God, that body,” Susan said, shooting. “Jess, lift the hem of her slip, yea, right there, to the garter belt, let’s get a panty shot.” Susan looked my way, “What do you think?” She asked.

I was about to answer but heard a voice to my side. “She’s a natural,” a deep voice said; I looked over and saw Eric standing next to a camera, adjusting it. “A little more, Jess,” he said and I realized he was taking video of the shoot.

I looked at him; he looked at me, winked, and I felt like I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. 

Amanda’s head flew back when she realized a man was standing behind her, staring at her. She was about to protest when Susan told the girls to cover her up and do a costume change.

This time, they dressed her in just a garter belt, stockings, heels, and a lilac robe. “This isn’t much,” Amanda said to Jessica.

“We’ll tastefully arrange things,” she assured my wife, “you’ll see a hint of breast…trust me, Brian will stare at these for years.”

This time they posed her against a wall and true to their word, gave the illusion of nakedness without the reality. I saw Eric staring at her, obviously attracted to her.

“Okay, let’s go a little further,” Susan instructed Jess, “the pink outfit, let’s really work her this time. Brian, you just sit there, I want to surprise you with this one.”

“O…okay,” I swallowed. 

When the girls brought Amanda back, I could tell the wine was working, could see that glean in her eyes. She was now wearing a full pink set—camisole, tap panties, garter belt, stockings, and heels.

“Whoa,” I said.

They girls moved Amanda to the couch, pulled her legs wide apart. “Brian, I’d like to show more of her body if you don’t mind.”

I looked side-eyed over at Eric, swallowed. “I…I don’t know…Amanda?”

“It’s up to you,” she said nervously.

“I…I suppose,” I said.

Jessica posed Amanda so she was bent over the bed, lifted the camisole up so her firm breasts hung down unfettered, clearly visible to the cameras, to Susan, to me, to Eric.

“Lower her panties,” Susan directed the girls. Jessica carefully lowered Amanda’s panties to her thighs, exposing her pussy. I leaned forward, eyes focused on my wife’s pink lips which looked puffy, like she was aroused.

“Not bad,” I heard another male voice. I looked over, saw a man in slacks, a shirt, and tie, Eric’s assistant. 

“She’s a natural, Jeff,” Eric said. 

The girls worked to pose Amanda, pressed her head and shoulders to the couch, exposing more of her breasts. Bent over, the garter straps stretched over Amanda’s ass, framed her pussy, which was invitingly in the air. Spread like this, I could see more of Amanda’s pink, clearly moist pussy.

“Jeff, can you get a light reading,” Susan looked back over her shoulder.

“Sure boss,” Jeff said, picked up a small light meter, and before either Amanda or I could say anything, he walked up to her, held the light meter an inch from her ass, like three inches from her moist pussy.

“God,” I gasped, seeing Amanda’s red face.

“You know,” Susan said.

“W…what?” I asked. 

“Nothing…Jess…the white outfit!”

“I know,” Jessica said.

They took Amanda back to the dressing room and when they brought her back, she looked like a bride on her wedding night. She wore a white half sheer and lace half bra, a matching garter belt, high cut panties, nude stockings, white heels, a short sheer robe and a veil. 

Susan had the girls move Amanda to the bed, asked Jeff for another light reading. “Jess…” Susan said after Jeff took his reading.

“I know,” Jessica said.

“What?” Amanda asked.

“Nothing…let me finish these.” Susan took a bunch of shots of Amanda in the bridal lingerie then sent us back to the fitting room.

I watched Jessica, expecting another costume change, but she didn’t say anything and before I could ask, Susan came in. “I need to show you something,” she said as she moved the back of the camera to me. 

I looked at a photo of Jeff standing next to my wife, gasped. 

“See, hot isn’t it?”

“What?” Amanda asked.

“I didn’t mean to get them, but I have a couple of shots of Jeff standing next to you taking his light reading and let me say, whoa. I can sell these, easily.”

“Sell what?” I asked.

“A set with a man in the shot with your wife.”

“You want me to change?” I asked hopefully.

Susan laughed. “No, Brian, I don’t mean you, I mean Jeff.”

“You want to take pictures of Amanda and Jeff?” I asked.

“Nothing too risqué,” Susan assured me. “I just want pictures of Jeff in his clothes standing with Amanda like he’s going to seduce her. I’ll only do poses you’re okay with and he won’t touch her, but it will add a sexual dimension to the shoot.”

I looked at the picture of Jeff and Amanda again, felt myself get aroused. “I…I don’t know…”

“You’ll be able to look at these for years, Brian, he’ll just pose with her.”

“M…Mandy?”

Amanda had a look on her face, whether it was the wine, the lingerie, whatever, she was clearly aroused and willing to follow my lead. “I…I’ll try it if you want me to,” she said obviously embarrassed at her obvious sexual arousal. 

“Brian, these will be totally hot, I promise. I just want Jeff to stand next to her, okay? We won’t do anything you don’t want to do.”

“I…I suppose…it would be kind of hot,” I said.

Since we were shooting with a man, Jess gave Amanda a lace eye mask to wear to hide her face. We went back to the studio where Jeff was sitting on the edge of the bed, clearly waiting, knowing what Susan was pitching.

“They’re good, Jeff,” Susan said.

I sat back down in the chair while Amanda sat on the bed next to Jeff, taking Susan’s direction on how to pose.

“They make quite the couple, don’t they?” Susan asked, shooting pictures of Jeff standing by my half-naked wife. 

“Y…yea,” I mumbled.

“Jeff, stand up, right next to her, like you’re trying to seduce her.”

“Got it,” he said, standing, moving close to my wife.

Susan took a bunch of shots then called Jessica over.  “Jess, move her to her hands and knees, head down, and lower her panties to her thighs.”

I squirmed, watched as they moved Amanda into position, lowered her panties, exposed her obviously moist pussy.

“Good,” Susan called as she shot, “just wonderful.”

This went on for ten minutes or so, Jeff posing with my aroused wife.

“Okay, let’s take five,” Susan said. “Jeff, Eric, bring the dresser over there, you two come with me.”

We followed Susan to the dressing room, Jessica came too. “I want to use a few props.”

“Props?” I asked.

“Jess, get the white cuffs, let’s use those.”

“Cuffs?”

“She’s beautiful, Brian, we’re just going to do a short fetish scene.”

“Fetish?”

“With some wrist and ankle cuffs; it will really help sell these photos.”

“Sell?”

“Just trust me, some bondage is super hot.”

“Wait, you’re going to tie her up?”

“No, no, just for effect,” Susan assured us. “She can wear the cuffs but not bound…I mean…maybe a few with her arms in front of her.”

“Mandy…” I swallowed, head spinning.

“It…it’s up to you, Brian,” Amanda said, “this is your thing.”

“I don’t know about this…”

“Just imagine the pictures.”

I thought of seeing my wife, dressed in bridal lingerie, with cuffs on her wrist and ankles. “I…I guess it would be pretty hot,” I said. 

“Brian, you have no idea,” Susan said.

We all went back out, Jessica posed Amanda in front of a waist high white dresser they’d put on the set, leaning on it, leaning over. Susan was right, seeing Amanda in the lingerie and the cuffs was incredibly hot.

It wasn’t long before Susan asked if she could have Jessica cuff Amanda’s hands in front of her and, primed already for it, we agreed.

“Okay, climb help her onto the dresser, Jess, yea, just like that,” Susan said as Jessica helped my wife onto the top of the dresser. “Lay back, hands over your head…oh, fuck, perfect.”

“God,” I moaned, feeling my penis twitching like crazy.

“Ankles?” Jessica asked Susan.

“Brian, can she clip her ankles together, too? This is fucking amazing.”

“I…I guess,” I said and I’d hardly spoken the words before Jessica attached a snap hook to each cuff and hooked them together to an O-ring, binding Amanda’s ankles together like her wrists were.

Susan took a bunch of photos with Amanda withering around on top of the dresser with her hands and ankles cuffed and it was obvious she’d warmed up to the idea.

“You know what would be hot,” Jessica said to Susan.

“What?”

“The dresser has those clips on it, have her bend over the one end, clip her ankles and wrists to the dresser; really show some vulnerability…and some ass.”

I think I might have swallowed my tongue. “Brian?” Susan asked.

“I…I mean…Mandy?”

“It’s up to you,” she said again.

“I guess it would be pretty hot,” I managed to say.

Jessica helped Amanda get into position at one end of the dresser, bent her over, knelt down behind her and unclipped her ankles from one another, gently spread her legs apart to the width of the dresser, and clipped the to eye bolts at the bottom I hadn’t noticed. She then stood, moved to her arms, similarly clipped them to the other end, stretching her tightly into position.

“Whoa,” I gasped, seeing my bound like that, ass high, helpless.

“Struggle,” Susan directed her, starting to shoot as my wife struggled in the bondage.

“We need Jeff back in there,” Jessica suggested, “have him stand behind the dresser holding a crop.”

“God, Jess, are you trying to take my job…and yes, you’re totally right. Jeff!”

“Be right there,” Jeff said, walking onto the set and moving behind the dresser. He had a suit coat on, held a riding crop in his right hand, held the business end in his left.

“Just stand behind her with a lustful look.”

“Shouldn’t be too hard, boss,” Jeff laughed.

“Amanda, look up at him nervously, like you’re a little scared but a little turned on.”

Amanda looked at Susan, then at me, then at Jeff; it was clear she felt exactly the emotions Susan told her to feel, nervous, helpless, turned on.

“Jeff, touch her neck with the crop, yea, just like that, now run it down over her back to her backside.”

I was staring at them, mouth open. I knew this was just a modeling shoot, but I’d never seen anything hotter in my entire life.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Susan asked me.

“Y…yea,” I groaned.

“Perfect, Jeff, now back up, to the side there.”

Jeff looked serious, intent, powerful, dominant. He moved the end of the crop us again, ran it over Amanda’s back to the side facing us, rested it on her breast.

I was so taken by the sight, I didn’t even realize what he was doing when he did it, but he moved his left hand to Amanda’s bra, pulled the bra cup down, exposed her breast as he moved the crop up and rubbed her very erect nipple with it.

“Ohhhhh,” Amanda moaned softly.

“Perfect, Jeff, perfect, lower again.”

I was transfixed on Jeff’s movements, watched him move the crop down her back again, to her inner thighs, rubbing up one side, down, across to the other. While his one hand moved the crop, his other touched Amanda’s back, holding her down.

I didn’t know where to look, at Jeff’s hand on my wife’s skin or at the crop, now on the outside of her thigh, watching it as he moved it to her ass.

SMACK! The sound exploded through the room as he flicked the crop on my wife’s ass.

I was about to come out of the chair to intervene when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. “Steady there,” Eric growled quietly, “don’t ever interrupt a shoot.”

“But he…”

“Steady,” Eric said, his other hand on my other shoulder. “Just watch.”

Jeff moved the crop to Amanda’s other cheek.

SMACK! The sound again exploded through the room, this time mixed with a gasp, part moan from my wife.

“Perfect, Jeff, perfect,” Amanda said. “Eric, we still getting all this.”

“Every second of it,” he said looking at a screen showing the videos being recorded.

I looked at the video, realized Eric had at least three cameras recording Jeff’s every touch of my wife’s body, watched the screen intently as he moved the crop between her legs, gently, even tenderly rubbed her pussy with the crop over her panties.

“Ohhhhh,” Amanda moaned again, pushing her ass out the inch or two she could as Jeff rubbed then gently flicked her pussy, her thighs, her ass.

Jeff obviously knew his trade as with one hand massaging Amanda’s back, he used the crop to reach under her panties, touch her swollen pussy, alternating light taps with a swirling motion, bringing her jolts of pain with tender touches.

“Oh, god,” Amanda moaned again, eyes closed.

“Here,” Jessica walked over to Jeff, handed him a something small and pink, bulbous on one end, small on the other end. 

Jeff took the object from Jess, handed her the crop. He walked to my wife, pulled her panties to one side, rubbed the large bulb over her obviously swollen, wet pussy, pushed it inside her, leaving he small end out.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Watch,” Susan said, still taking photos. 

Jeff sat on the end of the bed, took out his phone, unlocked it. He fiddled with something and the small end started to glow and, based on Amanda’s immediate reaction, the bulbous end started to vibrate.

Amanda started moaning, withering on the dresser as Jeff controlled the vibrator with his phone, bringing her to the edge or orgasm then slowing, bringing her to the edge, slowing again.

I caught her eyes or she caught mine, I saw her arousal, her embarrassment, her desire, her shame, her surrender as she lay there, hands cuffed over her heads, ankles cuffed, legs spread while this stranger toyed with her.

“Well?” Jeff looked to Susan for guidance.

Susan looked back to me. “She’s your wife,” she said to me.

I looked at Amanda, couldn’t tell if her eyes were begging me to put a stop to this or begging me to tell Jeff to finish.

“M…Mandy,” I moaned.

“Please,” she moaned back.

“G…go ahead,” I said softly.

Jeff smiled, flicked his screen, but instead of sending her to orgasm, he lowered the speed of the toy.

“Please,” Amanda moaned again.

“I want him naked,” Susan said to me.

“N...naked?” I asked.

“Naked, just standing there. No man would just stand there clothed with a woman like that; it will look more natural in the shoot.”

“I…I don’t know,” I said.

“Jeff, undress, I want some shots of you behind her like you’re going to take her.”

“I…I don’t know,” I said again. 

“Just trust me, Brian, you’ll love these. It will add a sexual dimension to the shoot that will be amazing. Listen, you can stop anytime it gets too much, but he’ll just stand by or behind her, maybe hold her hips like he’s going to take her.”

“M…Mandy?”

She had a glassy look in her eyes, said nothing, again, left it to me.

“I…I suppose,” I said, sensing how aroused Amanda was.

Jeff left to get undressed, while he was gone, Jessica was whispering in Amanda’s ear. 

“You good?” I asked my wife.

She nodded, bit her lip.

Jeff came back, naked, walked towards Amanda. He was well built, muscular, confident, but what held Amanda’s eyes, and mine, was his cock, which even soft, was large, thick, impressive.

“God,” I whispered at the same time Amanda gasped. 

“That’s an understatement,” Eric laughed from behind me.

He didn’t stay flaccid long, as when he moved behind my wife, Jessica took his organ in her hands, stroked it, caressed it, which, with the sight of my wife’s upturned ass, produced an erection like one I only saw in movies, with a large, thick bulbous head, and solid shaft.

I always assumed men were all similarly sized, but Jeff was like nothing I’d ever seen.

As soon as Susan had shots of Jeff standing behind my wife, his cock almost touching her thigh, she asked if Jeff could get closer, rest it on ass.

“T…touch her?” I asked.

“Just on her panties,” Susan assured me, “it will look more realistic if he’s actually touching her.”

“W…where?” I asked.

“Just resting on her ass,” Susan said.

“I…I don’t know,” I said, “that…that’s awfully intimate.”

Susan smiled, told everyone to take five.

“Listen, Brian,  Amanda” she said when it was just the three of us, “he’ll just rest his erection here,” she touched my wife between the legs, “just on her panties.”

“I…I get how hot it will be,” I said, “but…I mean…”

“Amanda?” Susan asked my wife.

“He…he has to decide,” she said, “but I…I guess if he wants to see it.”

“You want to see your wife with a thick cock touching her panties like that, Brian? I know it’s a picture you’ll look at for years.”

“I…I suppose,” I said.

“You sure?” Susan asked.

I looked at Amanda, saw her breathing heavily, looking at me. “You sure?”

“If you want,” she said.

Susan brought everyone back and we all went where we were before. Susan shooting; me sitting in the chair; Eric behind me. Jessica brought Jeff back—he was still hard—and positioned him behind my wife. She took his thick cock in her hands again, stoked him, put his erection on my wife’s ass right in the middle of her panties.

“Perfect,” she called out, “now the other way, Jess.”

I didn’t know what she meant by the other way, but saw right away as Jessica took Jeff’s cock in her hands and put it against my wife, not up on her ass, but down so he was touching her pussy through her panties.

“Uuuugggmmmmfffff,” Amanda moaned as she involuntarily moved her ass up and down a few inches, rubbing her wet pussy against Jeff’s erection.

“Holy shit this is hot,” Eric said, echoing what I was thinking, what I was afraid to admit.

“I want Jeff to pull her panties down, Brian,” Susan said, “it’s a natural progression.”

“D…down?”

“Just to her thighs, I just want one more shot.”

“What…what shot?”

“I’d like a final shot, the tip of his cock touching her pussy. It will be a great conclusion for you to have in your collection.”

“Just touching?”

“Just barely; she probably won’t even feel it.”

“Just barely,” I agreed, thinking this was the end.

Jessica stepped in again, pulled my wife’s panties down off her ass, to mid-thigh. 

I was no longer sure about this, but before I could say anything, Jeff took his cock in his hand, carefully put the thick head against my wife’s wet pussy lips.

“Perfect lighting,” I heard Eric say.

I looked over at the monitor he was watching, saw the full shot, not just the part I was staring at, realized Amanda no longer had her mask on, realized her face was fully visible in the video, 

I saw her flinch as Jeff’s cock head touched her swollen lips, saw her pussy quiver agains the tip of his cock, coating it with her juices. Jeff, still holding his cock, rubbed the head up and down my wife’s lips, making her shake, moan.

“Are…are we done?” I asked foolishly.

“Just a few more shots,” Susan said, “I just need an inch or two more, just the tip inside the lips of her pussy.”

“In…inside her?”

“Just the tip, Brian,” she assured me.

“I…I don’t know,” I said, “touching her is one thing, but inside her?”

“Not inside her pussy, Brian,” Susan said, “just the tip between her lips. Let me…” She handed the camera to Jessica, walked to my wife. “You okay?” She asked her.

“If…if he is,” she said, eyes glazed.

“Here, like this.” She walked to my wife, put her hands on her ass, touched the edges of her swollen lips, spread them. “Here, Jeff, put the tip right here, not inside her, just here so when I let go, her lips are around the tip of your cock.”

Before I could say yes, Jeff had the tip of his cock positioned right where Susan showed him. When his cock was touching the outside of my wife’s pussy, Susan moved her hands, let Amanda’s swollen lips move around Jeff’s cock head so it looked like half the head was inside her.

“There, perfect! He’s not actually inside Amanda’s pussy,” she said looking at me, “it’s just her lips around him.”

Amanda was moaning softly and as aroused as I was, I didn’t think I could let this go on anymore; Susan kept asking for more and more. 

I was about to say enough when Susan looked back at me. “I know, I know,” she said, reading my mind, “just a few more, okay, we’ve got it now, I just want the whole head in her, just another couple of inches; this is going to be so memorable, you’ll never forgive yourself if you stop right here.”

“Just…just the head?”

“Just the head, you’ll always regret if you don’t get at least a few shots with that thick head opening her.”

“M…Mandy?”

“Haah... Uugh.. Aaah...” Amanda was moaning, “you…you…you decide,” she finally said.

“We’re almost done?”

“Almost,” Susan assured me.

“Go…go ahead,” I said.

Jeff smiled, pulled back slightly, rubbed the head of his cock up and down my wife’s pussy, literally coating it with her pussy juices. He then put the tip back, held onto Amanda’s hips, slowly pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips, stretching her open, spreading her.

As Amanda felt the pressure of the head against her, she let out a gasp and when the full thickness of his cock head had stretched her pussy as he entered her, she started quivering at the invasion.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Brian,” she moaned softly, straining against the leather cuffs, “ohhhhhhh.”

As Susan shot her pictures, I squirmed. “We…we should wrap…wrap this up,” I said.

“We could stop here,” Susan agreed, “but we can still get some really, really sexy shots for you two to look at if we let Jeff move just a little further inside her.”

I hesitated, looked at Amanda who was flush, from embarrassment or excitement, I couldn’t tell. I was about to say no, but Jeff took my hesitation for ascent, and moving back and forth, pushed more and more of his cock inside my wife’s tight pussy as she moaned.

Holding Amanda’s hips, he paused halfway in to let Susan get a bunch of shots. “God this is so fucking hot,” Susan said. “Listen, he’s four inches inside her, since we’ve gone this far, why don’t we just let him push his cock the rest of the way in her?”

“I…I…” I looked at Amanda, it was clear she was aroused, but  defenseless and had lost control

“Go…go ahead,” I said, “just…just in, get the shot, then out,” I said weakly.

Jeff smiled for the first time, got a better grip on Amanda’s hips, firmly pushed his cock the rest of the way into my helpless wife’s pussy.

“Ohhhhhhh, Jeffffffffff,” Amanda moaned as he fully stretched her pussy and impaled her on his cock with short, deliberate jabs until he was literally ‘balls deep’ inside my wife.

I couldn’t believe we’d gotten to this point, from a normal boudoir photoshoot to one where my wife was bent over, tied down, a literal stranger with his eight inch cock buried deep inside her.

“Pull back and forth a few times, Jeff, get your cock all shiny with her juices so I can get a shot of how wet she is. But don’t take it all the way out, leave the head in.”

Jeff did as directed, pulled his cock back and pushed it in several times, making Amanda moan and shake. “Perfect, hold it there, let me zoom in. God, she’s fucking soaked, Brian. Okay, I have the shot, start thrusting into her faster.”

Jeff needed no further directions on what to do, he simply started fucking my wife with long, steady, powerful thrusts, faster and harder as he made her moan and shake. Soon, she was groaning and crying out non-stop as he fucked her harder and longer than I’d ever done.

I was speechless, so caught up in the photo shoot as my helpless wife surrendered to the powerful thrusts of the man fucking her until she was overcome when a powerful orgasm washed over her, making her whole body shake. 

She was moaning, groaning, crying out by the pounding Jeff was giving her; I couldn’t believe the photo shoot had progressed to a point where Jeff was actively fucking my wife.

Jeff had the sense to hold still while she orgasmed, let her go up and down the erotic ladder until her climax subsided. Then, when I thought he’d pull out, he started thrusting again, ignoring Amanda’s mild protests that soon turned into moaning again, fucking her, relishing in her helpless surrender.

He fucked her over and over as she slipped into orgasm again, his strokes powerful, fast, as she screamed out, started shaking uncontrollably as he pushed into her with one last hard thrust. As she shook in orgasm, Jeff’s face contorted and he obviously exploded inside her, filling her with cum. 

He held that position for at least a minute, two, maybe more, held there as she continued to shake, her orgasm continuing the entire time; held his cock inside her, holding his cum in her.

Finally, he pulled his still hard cock from her as she collapsed onto the dresser, her pussy red and swollen, his cum all over her as he pulled out, thick, white cum leaking from her, covering her lips, covering his cock.

It hit me, what just happened. Hit me that we’d let ourselves be talked into this, that I’d let this happen, slowly. Just this, just that, just one more thing until my wife was throughly fucked by a stranger, until my wife was literally filled with his cum.

I was ashamed I’d let this happen, ashamed at my own arousal. I was about to stand up when I saw Jessica walk up turn my wife, un-cuff her wrists and ankles from the dresser, take off her bra, pull her panties down and off, cuff her hands back in front of her, lead her to the bed and pose her, naked but for the garter belt, stockings, and heels, legs spread.

Amanda looked as ashamed as I was and it spurred me. “Wait,” I said, but Jeff had walked up to me, took Eric’s position behind me, held me firmly in the chair. Eric started undressing and it was clear they wanted to see my wife fucked again.

Lindsay had come back into the studio; she was dressed in lingerie. Jessica pulled her dress over her head, both of them joined my wife on the bed, one on either side of her, pulled her legs open, held her shoulders down as Eric walked up to the bed and positioned himself not between her spread legs, but moved to her head.

“Wait,” I said, but they ignored me. Eric took his thick cock in his hand, moved himself to my wife’s mouth. I knew she didn’t like that, didn’t like giving a blow job, would never do that for me. I waited for her to say no, but she didn’t, she just opened her mouth, took his cock, started sucking him. 

When Susan had plenty of shots of my wife sucking cock, Eric moved between my wife’s legs, placed his cock against her pussy and as wet as she was, easily slipped his cock deep inside her and started fucking her. 

Like Jeff, he was long, hard, and thick, fucked her with solid, consistent strokes. Amanda responded with moans and broke free from the girls hands, wrapped her legs around Eric, spreading herself for him, pulling his cock deep into her until he too exploded and filled her as she orgasmed once again.

Eventually, Eric pulled out, a satisfied smile on his face, Amanda still shaking as his cock slipped from her. I looked at her face, red and sweaty, her soft body, her swollen, wet, abused pussy, cum everywhere—on her lips, leaking out, on her thighs, even s small pool on her stomach where Eric hovered over her.

I knew this all had been captured on film, both photos and video, to be use how? Who knew. 

“Jessica,” Susan said.

Jessica nodded, got off the bed, came over to me. “Go be with her,” she said, taking my hand, pulling me up from the chair.”

“Be…be with her…after…after them.”

“No, sweetie, no, not like that,” she said, “she’ll be way too sore right now. No, not like that. But she needs to know you still love her. Come, I’ll show you. Kiss her, let her know you love her.”

She led me to the bed. I thought she wanted me to be next to her, to cuddle her, to tell her it was okay. She did, eventually, but not at first. When I went to kiss my wife, Jessica stopped me. “No, not like that, not there, here, down here.”

She had her hand on Amanda’s thigh, Lindsay touched the other, pulled my wife’s legs apart. “Here, Brian, show her you love her and accept her, kiss her here.”

I looked at my wife’s pussy, looked at the glistening puddles of cum all over, on her lips, on her thighs, in her trim hair, on her stomach, still leaking out. “But she…they…she…”

“Shhhh, this is the most tender part,” Jessica said, reaching up, ever gently touching the back of my head. “This is how you show her you still love her, that you still accept her after she’s been used, trust me, you need to do this every time, it’s the most important thing you can do for her.”

“Every time?” I asked, looked back at Susan. “What…what’s she mean?”

“We’ll get her on our regular schedule, one or two shoots a week depending on what male models are available. I think we have two next Friday, we’ll shoot all three together.”

“T…together.”

“Those are the most popular videos we film,” she said, “a woman sucking one cock while getting fucked by another…we’ll talk about that before next week’s shoot; now you need to tend to her.

Jessica was guiding my head to my wife’s pussy, directed me to kiss her, lick her, everywhere she was wet, gently clean her. Part of me revolted at the thought, but another part couldn’t take my eyes off her. “You were excited, weren’t you?” She asked, unsure.

“Y…yes,” I admitted.

“Watching them take me? Fuck me?”

“Yes. Yes.”

Jessica pushed my mouth to her. “Show her, Brian,” she said, “show her how much it meant to you.”

It wasn’t until later, when Susan showed us the pictures and video, that I realized the video was still recording, that they’d kept it on as I spent the next ten minutes licking their cum from my wife’s pussy, bringing her to several more orgasms as I lapped up the thick, musky, salty mess.

“You let them fuck me,” she kept whispering as I licked her, as I swallowed their cum. 

“Yes,” I said in a soft voice, starting to realize what I was doing was going to become a regular part of our sex life; really, the only sex life we’d have.

Comments

  1. Wow. Very enjoyable. This is a prequel to one of your books, but updated to 21st century technology. Glad you've written a longer piece. I love all your work. Thanks. Five Stars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts