Fantasy


"How long have you used the device?" the doctor asked my wife, taking notes.

"Like when did we first use it? God," my wife scratched her eye, "we we've been married for, what, going on twelve years now? And we started using it about a year before that...so...on and off for...awhile."

"And you said it wasn't all the time at first, when did it become regular."

I glanced at my wife, counting on her fingers. "I don't know, six years ago?"

"And permanent?"

"Four years. I mean, I'll remove it every once in awhile to clean things..."

"But no arousal?"

"You mean an erection?"

"Yes," the doctor nodded.

"Goodness, no. Not once since I made it permanent."

"I see," the doctor said, glancing at my mid-section, writing some notes.

"God, no, it's been...what?" she looked at me. "At least four years."

The doctor looked up at me. "What about when you're intimate? Do you...can you..."

"Yes," I said softly.

"That was one of the reasons I made it permanent," my wife said helpfully. "She's able to...climax...with regularity."

"That's often the case," the doctor said, "and one of the reasons we recommend minimizing, or preferably, eliminating erections."

"I guess I'm concerned...I mean...am I taking it too far?"

"Goodness, no," the doctor said, looking up at my wife. "From a health perspective, so long as she can achieve release, there's no reason for you to change anything. To the contrary, allowing swelling is usually contra-indicated in situations like this; it simply confuses the sissy. Let me ask you something, has she been asking to be released?"

"No, not any longer. She did at first, often, but it tapered off. Now, it's been some time since she asked, god, at least a year."

"That's a good sign," the doctor said. "Acceptance of the mental shift. No, I think you're taking all the right steps and see no medical reason to allow swelling or traditional male release. If anything, I'll likely recommend a smaller device."

"Smaller?" I asked.

The doctor smiled. "I know, you're worried it will hurt, most do. You'll likely find a smaller device to be more comfortable. Ironically, even slight swelling can trigger soreness where elimination of the risk of swelling makes things more comfortable, especially until the effects of the estrogen kick in, which on low doses, can take six months to a year."

Comments

  1. I am a avid fan of your writing. I admire your gift. Enjoyable. Thanks vm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts