Fantasy Talk Part 1 - Mean


After an overnight family getaway, Emily arranged for a night for just the two of us. It was a surprise, neither the baby or I knew she was spending the night at her grandparents until early afternoon.

We didn't do anything special, we just stayed home where Emily made dinner for us.

It was lovely, two girls dressed up like they were going out, except sitting in the candle-lit dining room, enjoying a cocktail, a bottle of wine, and dinner.

After, we were in bed, half naked, kissing passionately. I was, as usual, safely caged, as the only cock involved that night was Emily's. So we were kissing, our nylon covered legs entwined, my hand wrapped around her erection, playing with it, making her squirm.

"Am I mean?" she asked me out of the blue.

"Mean?" I asked, pausing mid-kiss, mid-stroke.

Emily pulled my face to hers, kissed me again. 

"You used to ask me to unlock you but you never do anymore."

"It...I...I leave it up to you," I said.

"I know and that's why I'm asking if I'm mean. You leave it up to me but I never unlock it. Am I mean? Is that selfish?"

"I...I don't know," I said.

"You're sure? I mean, I get what I want from Evan, I get what I want from you, but you only get what I give, which is...limited."

"I'm not complaining," I said.

I felt her hand move under me, slide across my pantyhose, find my cage, cup it. "I know you must miss it sometimes. Growing. Swelling. Feeling me touch it. Putting it inside me."

"S...sometimes," I admitted, voice soft.

"Being unlocked or being inside me?"

"B...both, I suppose," I said. "Maybe neither."

"That feels good," she said as my hand started moving again, stroking her, making the cock rub against her. "I don't think he gets it."

"Evan?"

"Yea. I don't think he gets how you could do without something that's so natural to him."

"It...it's not natural for me," I said.

She laughed. "That's what I told him. But I think he thinks I let it out sometimes."

"Not in forever," I said.

"I told him that, too. That you don't ask and I don't offer. That's why I ask if I'm being mean? I mean...when we met...heck...when we got married, I'd never have imagined it would be like this. Locked like this. Soft all the time."

"I guess I thought that's how you prefer it," I said.

"I do, love, I do. Maybe not then, but now, I do. I just don't want to be mean about it. You're allowed to ask."

"I know," I said, "and I think about it sometimes. I do miss it sometimes, but...but I..."

"What?" she kissed me.

"It's confusing when it's out...and...to be honest, I'd rather leave that to you."

"Even if that means it stays soft and locked month after month, year after year."

"Yes," I said. "It means you prefer me feminine."

"I do," she said, "I do."

"See, there you go."

"I think he likes knowing it's locked up."

"He doesn't trust you?"

"I wouldn't go that far," she said. 

"I still fantasize about it."

"Being unlocked and inside me?"

"No, no, not that."

"What?"

"You know," I swallowed.

"No, what?"

"It's just a fantasy...but...Evan...holding them...the keys." She kissed me, deeply. "You...you too?"

"Sometimes, yes," she said. "It's a powerful fantasy, isn't it? Giving up control over this to my boyfriend."

I moaned softly.

"Letting my boyfriend be in charge of this," she squeezed the cage as I softly stroked her dildo.

"That turns you on."

"Yes," I admitted.

"It's funny. I mean, you've been locked for so long now, what would it matter who holds them."

"It's different," I said, "it would be like I was...you know...his, too."

"I know," she smiled.

"I'm tempted to send them to him. I mean, I'll see him soon, he could hold them for a little while."

"God, Emily."

"Then my boyfriend would be in charge of this," she squeezed. I moaned softly, stroked her dildo. 

"Like that's a bad thing," I kissed her.

"That turns you on, doesn't it?"

"K...kind of."

"A little or a lot?"

"I don't know," I lied. 

"I'd unlock it if you asked me," she said, "I don't know if he would; I doubt it."

"You talked about it."

"We might have," Emily said.

"And?"

She shrugged, kissed me. "Maybe we should try it. I'm going to see him in a month, we could try it till then."

"Would he?"

"He's not the sharing type; I think it's safe to say he'd say yes. The question is, would he give them back."

"Emily!"

"I'm teasing; he's a man, he's not mean. I'm pretty sure he would...if I asked."

"And if you didn't ask?"

"In this hypothetical? If I sent him the keys to your cage and didn't ask for them back?"

"Y...yea," I said, breathing heavily.

"Well, love, I suppose he'd keep them...no sense in risking it, right."

"That...that's just a fantasy," I said, dizzy.

"Is it though?" she teased me, "is it though?"

"No," I said, "you're not cruel. It...it's better this way."

Comments

  1. Oh Sara! Please, you have to experience this! I mean of course do what you feel is right, but I would be overjoyed to understand what you feel knowing that Evan has so much control over you, that you're no longer just an ask away from being free, but an ask to Emily's boyfriend. I am so deeply curious about how that would feel. Thank you for this one, it's so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    You and Emily have such a lovely relationship.
    If Evan had key, it would only be symbolic.
    Emily loves you as a girl, and you love being a girl for Emily.
    Evan fulfils Emily's need for a man very occasionally. Mostly she is happy with her girl.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts