Fantasy Talk Part 3 - Control


It's weird how such a small change can make such a big difference. Keys, rarely used, are no longer in the house and remain unused; a clit, rarely unlocked, remains locked. Yet, mentally, it's so different. So, so different.

She sent the keys by USP, in a pink envelope inside a small box, with a hand written note enclosed. We think it best you take charge of these and what it means for the time being. She signed it, Emily.

"You need to write something, too," she said. 

I thought about it. "I don't know what to say," I said. 

"It's up to you, but something," she said, handed me the pen.

I thought for a minute, wrote. Thank you for being the man in her...our...lives. I signed it, Sara.

We watched the tracking of the package, watched as it was Out For Delivery, watched as it was delivered. When he received it, he texted both of us. "I got your package and agree; I pleased you both see it this way. I too think it's best I hold onto these for the time being."

And so it was done, a man, Evan, my wife's boyfriend, a man she's been involved with on and off since before we met, is holding the keys to the cage

The reality is it changes almost nothing. But it also changes almost everything.

**********

She came into the bedroom; I was dressed for work, or, half-dressed, on the bed. Seeing me with my fingers on the cage, she chuckled. "It's different, isn't it?" she asked.

I jumped, startled, felt guilty; quickly moved my hand from the cage. "Yes," I said, face red.

"Why?" she asked. "I hardly ever unlock it."

"You...you know why," I said, the thought running through my mind almost non-stop, my wife's boyfriend has the keys, my wife's boyfriend has the keys...

"Tell me," she smiled.

I bit my lip. "Because...because he has them," I said.

"What's different? That a man has them or that my boyfriend has them?"

"B...both," I said.

"Because your wife isn't in charge, her boyfriend is?"

"Em," I blushed.

She laughed. "Don't tell me you don't like it," she said.

"I...I didn't say that," I said.

"I saw your face when you saw his text," she said.

"It...it's different," I said.

"Of course it is," she said, reached over, touched the cage, "this is under a man's control now, for at least the next month."

"At least?"

"I mean, I implied until I see him, but it wasn't like we signed a contract or anything."

I moaned softly. "I...I hope..."

"I know," she said. "But that's part of the thrill, isn't it? Knowing I can ask for them back but knowing he may or may not say yes."

"Yes," I whispered.

"Knowing I might bring the keys back with me from Denver...knowing I might not...knowing that decision isn't up to me, but instead up to him."

"God," I whispered.

"Look at your face, Sara, I can't tell if you hope I come home with them or hope I don't."

"I...I don't know," I admitted.

"Me, either, to be honest," she said. "Sometimes I like unlocking it and playing with it and making you stay soft unlocked."

"But?" I asked, her words making my head spin; she knew it, could tell.

"But?" she laughed. "But now my boyfriend is in charge of that, and I know the longer it's locked, the longer you go without touching it, the more feminine you feel. The loss of control is...interesting...giving that control to Evan is...exhilarating."

"Why...why did he agree...to hold them?"

"Sweetie, don't you see? Years ago he lost out to you, years ago I picked you over him. I don't think any of us regret that choice, I know I don't. He knows he was never going to be husband material, and if we'd have stayed together, that's possibly the path we would have went down. Maybe we would have gotten married. If we had, and I'm glad we didn't, we would have certainly divorced. But now, here we are. I have my soft, pretty Sara and my masculine man; he has the girlfriend that's better than a wife."

"So..."

"So having lost to you years ago, having lost control, now he has it, in a way. I mean, what man, dating a married woman, wouldn't be happy to make sure her spouse is, well, contained, as it were."

"He doesn't care I'm...you know..."

"You?" she smiled. "No, sweetie, he likes the defined roles. Believe me, the alpha is happy when he's away that no one is trying to take his place."

"Like the eunuchs of old," I said,

"As it were. And you? It feels different, doesn't it? When you touch it? Knowing it's under his control now, not mine."

I touched the cage. "Yes," I said, "it's...it's the same...physically...but mentally, so different."

"You like having a man in control," she said, a statement, not a question.

"Yes," I said.

"You like having my boyfriend in control," she said, touching the cage.

"Yes," I whispered.

"This might only be for a month...but that's up to him now, isn't it?"

"Yes," I said, dizzy. "He...he's the man in your...in our...lives."

"And you're the girl, Sara, you're the girl now."

"I...I always was," I said. "Even...even when you didn't know."

"I know, love, I know. I remember how confusing it was before, when you tried being something different. I remember one of the first times we were together, it was so quick, you were so embarrassed when I asked you...did you just...you were so red faced. But remember what you said?"

"Yes," I blushed.

"I'm so sorry," you said. And I was like, oh, that was...I never...and then you..."

"Yes," I blushed.

"I'd never had someone do that before. Never. I was horrified...at first. Remember?"

"You...you tried to stop me," I said.

"Yea...part of me...but you were so...tender...I remember thinking how weird it was, but you...you were just you..."

"I wanted to make you happy," I said, remembering.

"I'd never had anyone...lick me like that...after...I mean...no man would ever...but you did...gently, so tender, so lovingly...I could feel it leaking from me, I knew you were licking it...but you didn't care...and then I didn't care, you just...pampered me."

"Emily, I...I always have."

"I know," she said, "I know. And now it's just...normal. Every time you squirt..."

"I lick you clean."

"It used to be from inside me, now..."

"Your hand," I blushed.

"My hand...my foot...my breasts...I look forward to it now, like this, with the cage...when you leak out. I went from being mortified to..."

"Insisting."

"Insisting," she said. "I could never imagine him doing that...never..."

"He's not a sissy," I said.

"No, love, he's the man in our lives."

"I...I'm glad he has them...the keys."

"I know, love, so am I...so am I."

Comments

  1. such a lovely post - summing up the dynamics between the 3 of you - The happily married couple, the man in both their lives, who knows his place . Emily getting the best of all worlds.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful. This is the first time I've heard you share how you started down this path with Emily. I need to build up the nerve to give my girl oral when I orgasm and she doesn't. Any tips??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ally, I don't know how to describe it, but making Emily cum has ALWASY been my favorite sexual activity in the world. At first, I didn't like it, but I learned it was part of how I pleasure her. Maybe I'll write more about it.

      Delete
    2. Oh gosh I'd just love if you wrote about that specifically!

      Delete
  3. Reading this post was so intense!
    And it must be 100 times harder for you, thank you for Sharing this story!
    It's at least 1 month till we know how things will go...
    Please give us a few update posts till then.

    Love Lilys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara,
    The intimacy you share with Emily is so special. You clearly keep her happy and satisfied.
    PIV can be overrated. Emily only has the need for a man very occasionally. In time she may not need a man at all.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Sara, this series is so beautiful and so vibrant. You sound like the story-teller that some of us have known for years. There an inner tranquility that comes through. It is marvelous to "hear". Very much love, lurking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts