Fall Trips


There's an amazing thing having a wife so supportive she's willing to help you come to terms with how and what you are, to help you accept...embrace...femininity. To help you realize parts of you are best put away, if not permanently, certainly the majority of time (let's see, when was it last used for it's "original" purpose? Going on six years or something like that).

When's the last time it swelled? Will it even swell? Why find out, a swollen member is what a man thinks about, not a sissy. Never a sissy. 

Speaking of which, Emily decided to plan a couple of things.

"I'm planning a couple of trips for the fall," she said one night.

"Trips?"

"I need a boyfriend trip," she said.

I got that look I get when she mentions him. "I...I like your boyfriend trips," I said.

"I also need a Sara trip," she said.

"You have something planned, don't you?"

"The boyfriend trip, the outlines. The Sara trip, just a date."

"Do tell," I said, interested.

"Well, I have a couple of meetings in Denver the last week of September, the dates are not 100 percent, but looks like the 24th to the 27th, I asked Evan if he's free and he's going to fly out and join me."

I nodded. "And the Sara trip?"

"My parents can watch the baby on Oct. 28...overnight...so we can plan a day and night to ourselves."

I smiled, was about to say something, stopped.

"You're so easy to read," she said.

"What?'

"You're already thinking about both."

"Of course," I said.

"Both are important to me," she said.

"I know," I said, "me too, actually."

"I know...I know."

Comments

  1. Will we see a fashion show? What outfits for Evan/business trip and the Sara one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    I know "boyfriend trips" always give you conflict - The jealousy of course, but the excitement knowing a real man is taking care of Emily - and then the pleasure when she returns to you.
    The inclusion of a future Sara trip does add additional excitement and expectation.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanya
      I totally agree
      Especially that Emily made sure that Sara has a trip with her too
      Ain’t love grand

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts