Conversation

It was a work from home day for me so I was slow in getting dressed. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, fastening the strap of one of my heels, still wearing a dressing gown; my skirt and blouse were hanging on a hook on the door. 

"Hey," Emily said, coming into the bedroom, stopping.

"What?" I asked, looked up, looked at her looking at me.

"Nothing...you just look so pretty, that's all," she said.

"So do you," I smiled at her; she was wearing a mid-thigh, sleeveless wrap dress.

"Thanks. Remember, I have that dinner meeting."

"Of course," I said. "With...with a guy? Should I be jealous."

Emily laughed. "You're so predictable. Yes, with a guy and be jealous if you want, but it's just a work meeting. I don't think my Evan would appreciate his girlfriend flirting with someone else."

"N...no, probably not," I said, blushed.

"He's a little possessive," she smiled. "not overly so, just in a masculine kind of way. You know how men are."

Her tone was that of girl to girl, like, men, not girl to boy. "Y...yea," I swallowed.

She walked over to me, touched my arm. "They don't like to share, they get possessive when another man's around their woman."

"Y...yea," I said.

"Which is why he's so comfortable about this," she said, a loving smile. "Knowing he's the only man in my life."

Comments

  1. HI Sara,
    Lovely post/conversation as always.

    Its odd - I think about Evan alot. Since they reconnected in July 2021, Evan & Emily have only been together4 times - Feb 2022, October 2022, Feb 2023 and 1 day from your holiday in July, with another meeting planned at end of September. They regard themselves as Boyfriend/Girlfriend. If I was Evan, I would not be happy about the arrangement if you and Evan are "sharing" Emily. If he is active, Alpha male does he not want a regular Girlfriend ?? Or does he think he stands a chance of more with Emily (very unlikely).
    From your point of view and Emily's the arrangement works very well.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like he would be fare happier with the arrangement if he took over the keyholding duties. That way he has certain assurances that would assuage his masculine possessiveness, right?

      Delete
    2. I aggree, I think it would be the best for everyone.

      Delete
    3. I don't believe it would make any difference.
      Although Emily likes idea of having a boyfriend, she does not want or need a man on a regular basis. On the 2 occasions she had longer breaks with Evan , I got the impression she missed Sara so much and was pleased to return home.
      If anything happened to Sara, Emily would not run to Evan. It would never last. She'd probably go for another sissy or a regular girl.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts