Arranged Marriage



Jamie was working on putting on his second stocking when he heard a rustling of fabric in the doorway. He paused, looked up, saw his fiancee standing there. She was already dressed, smiled at him.

"You look pretty," she said, "you're going to wear a garter belt?"

"Yes," Jamie swallowed, "I...yes, his...his mother picked all my lingerie."

"Of course," Erica smiled, lifted the hem of her wedding dress, showed off the stockings she wore. "She picked mine, too. He's apparently very visual and has a thing for hosiery."

"That...that's what I understand," Jamie said, focusing on the stocking, trying not to think about the rest of the day, let alone the rest of the evening.

"I saw him," Erica said.

Jamie paused, looked up. "You did?"

Erica nodded. "I saw his car pull up from my window, he was walking in with his parents."

"And?"

"He's cute," Erica said. "I mean, like really cute."

Jamie exhaled audibly. "You're sure?"

"I'm sure," Erica said.

It was the thing that most worried Jamie-would their husband be attractive. It was hard enough to accept that as a low testosterone, non-virile male, when he fell in love with a woman, the two of them, to be permitted to marry and live as a couple, would be required to enter into an arranged marriage with a virile man. But what actually worried him was whether their husband would be attractive.

He knew it was a silly thing for a heterosexual male to worry about-he assumed the hormones had something to do with his worries-but he knew there was a practical aspect to it, too. Their groom would expect, both his wives to sexually service him, had the right to expect that. 

"You're worried about tonight?" Erica asked.

"Worried...nervous...I don't know," Jamie said.

"You're pretty as a button, Jamie, all you have to do is follow my lead," Erica said.

"That's what I'm nervous about, Erica, what if he wants me to...do things."

"Jamie, it's his wedding night; of course he'll want you to do things. Heck, that's the whole thing for a man, he gets not just a woman, but an always horny sissy, too."

"What...what if I don't like it?" Jamie asked.

"Sweetie, they talked about this in our marriage class. That's the point of the cage, remember. If you never have a boy orgasm, you're like always in a state of arousal. I've seen you look at men when we're out; I know you'd rather be in his place tonight, but I've seen how you get seeing men. You'll feel the same way when you see him, trust me."

"It's different just thinking about it, Erica, tonight will be...real."

"God, you're worried about him wanting a blow job, aren't you."

"Duh!" Jamie said.

"Hon, you can't think about it like that. I mean, of course a groom on his wedding night is going to want his wife and his sissy to do that. Don't worry about what happens if he wants that, just look forward to pleasing our husband. Let me let you in on a secret, satisfying him in bed is a huge part of your role. Don't think, what am I going to do if my husband wants a blow job, think positive, like, what can I do to make sure my husband wants a blow job every day. Listen, you'll be like every other caged sissy, trust me. It won't be a matter of dreading a blow job, it will be a matter of looking forward to making him happy."

"What if he doesn't like it?" Jamie said.

"Doesn't like it. Jamie! Look at you, you're fucking beautiful. What man wouldn't like a hot, always horny wife at his beck and call. God knows I'll love it; I mean, as fun as sex can be, sometime a woman's just not in the mood. But you...Jamie, you'll be in the mood 24/7."

"Will he...will he want to..."

"Make the marriage official? You know none of this matters until he does, so yes, he'll consummate us. Both of us."

"O...okay..."

"I know you're nervous, so am I, but trust me, by morning, we'll both be happy."


 

Comments

  1. The new laws didn't always seem fair but the cages made them easy to enforce. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sara, what about you ? Do you think Evan is attractive?🤭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts