Natural


"Well what do you think about the dress?" he asked me, a confident smile on his face.

"I...I don't know," I swallowed, uncomfortable being dressed like this in front of a man.

"Doesn't it feel good to just be yourself," he asked.

"I...I suppose," I said.

"So...the dress?" he asked.

"I...I mean...it's very pretty," I said, blushing slightly.

"You're very pretty," he said, "I guessed at the size, looks like I got it right."

"It fits well," I admitted.

"I like collar and the lace," he said, "it's very feminizing and the color looks good with your skin." As he said it, he reached for me, brushed locks of hair behind my ear.

"Mr. Henderson," I swallowed.

"What?" he asked.

"I...I'm not sure..."

"Not sure what?" he asked.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," I said.

"Dressing pretty? I thought you liked that?"

"No, I mean, yes, I do, but...but I mean..." I looked at his pants, saw the bulge; he wasn't hard, but the size of him was unmistakable.

"You mean what?"

"I...I'm not gay," I whispered nervously.

"You've said that before; neither am I," he said, walking closer, taking my hand, slowly moving it towards the front of his trousers. "Gay is when two men are attracted to one another, this isn't that. This is a pretty girl doing what comes naturally when she's around a strong, masculine man."

Comments

  1. Exactly. Once you're wearing panties you are no longer a man and it ceases to be gay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts