Caught


I was standing in front of the mirror, posing in an outfit I had. I thought I was home alone, was in my own little world, so was startled when I heard her voice. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"What?" I jumped, adjusting my skirt. "Nothing. What...what are you doing home already?"

"It's four," she said, "lose track of time? You're supposed to go get the baby."

"Oh," I said, "I...I need to change."

"I'll say," she laughed. "I wouldn't roll up to day care dressed like that if I were you."

"I know," I said. "How...how long were you standing there?"

"A minute or two," she smiled. "Long enough to see you posing. So what are you doing?"

"N...nothing," I said.

She chuckled. "Every woman that looks at her body like that is wondering the same thing."

"What...what's that?" I foolishly asked.

"Will he think I'm pretty," she smiled. "Wondering what my boyfriend would think of you?"

"No," I said.

"You're a terrible liar, Sara, a terrible liar."

Comments

  1. Hi Sara,
    I so identify with this post.
    Whenever I buy a new dress I pose in front of the mirror. Do I look pretty ? Will my boyfriend think I look pretty ? Will he fancy me ?
    One of the best things about being a girl is to look pretty and for others to find me pretty.
    Love always

    Tanya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sara, such a nice wholesome post!
    I sometimes wonder how your feminization is going along.
    Would you like to share your progress?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts