Bound


"How's it feel?" he asked me, pointing to the chastity cage he'd said he wanted me to try on.

"It...it's okay," I said in that shy nervous voice I had when I dressed for him, uncomfortable still with a man seeing me feminized like this.

"Does it hurt? Too tight?"

"Not...not really," I said, nevertheless anxious to have it off. "It's snug, but it doesn't hurt; I don't think it could swell a millimeter."

"Good," he smiled, "that's kind of the point. It should be snug when you're soft and should give you no room to grow at all. You'll get used to it."

I looked at him, wasn't sure I understood. "U...used to it?" I asked, "I...I don't understand."

"Meaning the longer you wear it, the more natural it will feel to be caged and to be soft."

"It's been like ten minutes," I said, "is that long enough?"

"To get used to it? No, sweet thing, it a couple of stages. A few days at first, then after a couple of months, you'll hardly remember what it was like without it."

"A couple of months," I gasped, "you don't mean I'm supposed to...I...I thought you just wanted me to try it on!"

"Try it on for fit, yes, but once properly sized, it stays on."

"Stays on for how long," I asked, eyes wide.

"As long as you're with me," he said.

"I...I thought you just wanted me to try it today," I said, mouth dry. "You don't mean..."

"Sweet thing, I told you I don't like seeing a sissy swell, it's not very feminine."

"You're serious," I said.

"Of course," he said. "Once I cage a sissy, she stays caged. I won't have you touching that thing like you'e still a boy and keep getting ashamed of what you're doing. You'll be uncomfortable for those first few days, but after a week or so, you'll find yourself in a heightened state of sexual arousal and all that guilt you have being a sissy and serving a man will be a thing of the past." 

He reached over, touched my stocking covered leg sending tingles through my body. I felt my penis try to swell, but it couldn't, of course. "But...but..." I mumbled.

"When a sissy squirt...like a boy...she gets confused, her hormones get messed up. Caged, as week after week go by, month after month, she finds herself in a near constant state of arousal, of desire, and it's then that she realizes her true nature...her calling...to serve her master."

"M...master?"

He nodded. "Forget what you assumed, accept what is real," he said. He reached higher, touched the cage. "This is never going to be unlocked," he said, "never hard, never touched, never used. But unused, it will be the thing that binds you to me."



Comments

  1. An other amazing post! I must admid I can only imagine how Emily will react when she reads this onešŸ¤­

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts