A Sign


I lay there, naked from the waist up, wearing just a pair of panties, stockings, and heels from the waist down. I looked over at the man standing in the corner looking at an email on his phone. The man was impeccably dressed in a fitted white dress shirt, red tie, and grey trousers; the shirt cut to show his muscles. "Don't go anywhere," he said, "I just need to finish looking at this.

Don't go anywhere? I glanced up, my arms were bound to the headboard with leather cuffs.

"Sorry," he laughed. "Of course."

Finally, he powered off his phone, put it in the pocket of his jacket hung over a chair. "There," he said, "no more disturbances. Now, let's get back to it, shall we?"

"Y...yes, Sir," I whispered, my voice shaking.

"The panties and hose are a fine start," he said, "but I prefer something more feminine...white, lilac, pink." He sat tat the end of the bed, put a strong hand on my lower leg.

I jumped, it was the first time he touched me, the first time any man touched me. "I...I don't know about this," I said, suddenly having second thoughts.

"Of course," he said, "that's what I like about seeing a sissy dressed for the first time...the nervousness just makes you that more attractive. Now, that," he pointed to the erection in my panties, "that tells me all I need to know." He moved up the bed, without asking, put his hand on my erection. "Not that you'll be using it tonight," he said, "or any time I'm around. But it's a good sign, nevertheless."

"What's a good sign," I heard a soft, feminine voice, glanced over, saw my wife's familiar, feminine face.

"This," he patted my erection roughly. "Feminization is obviously agreeable, "don't you think?"

She walked over, sat on his lap, kissed him deeply, passionately. "It's weird," she said, reaching up, adjusting his tie. 

"It's weird for the man in a woman's life to look like this," he gestured to me. "Which is why I do it; give you both the proper mental shift."

She kissed him again, looked at me. "I'm glad you insisted he be hairless," she said. "It helps, I mean, it's kind of cute."

"You ready?" he asked her.

"Of course," she said.

"Say goodnight, then, you're not allowed back in here until I leave."

"He'll be okay?"

"I'll check in later," he said, "now, go finish getting dressed in the outfit I got you."

"You're so dirty," she laughed, kissed him and stood. "See you in the morning, sweetie," she blew a kiss my way.

We both watched her leave the room, both our eyes on her beautiful behind. "What a view," he said after she left the room. "Now," he said as he patted my erection again, roughly again. "I expect silence from you; if not, I'll have to use a gag. And I will come to check in on you later."

**********

It was dark when he came back, at least several hours later, but the room was barely lit by a night light in the corner. He was naked this time, not even underwear, as I could see his semi-erect cock, larger half soft than I was fully erect, glistening in the soft light, the obvious remnants of with my wife.

"Good in here?" he asked.

"Y...yes, Sir," I said, my own erection still hard from earlier.

He walked to the head of the bed, his erection only a foot from my face. "Damn," he said, "she's more than I thought she'd be."

I didn't mean to, but I inhaled deeply, could smell her on him. He laughed. "Yes, that's the smell of your wife's pussy." Without a word, he leaned forward, put his semi-erect cock on my lips. 

I realized what he was going to do and while my mind screamed to turn away, I couldn't, instead was immobile.

"Open," he said.

"Please," I begged.

"Open," he said again, "taste her."

I didn't want to but did just the same, opened my mouth, parted my lips, felt his thick cock fall in. "Ugggmmfff," I moaned softly, closing my eyes, tasting him, tasting her.

"I told you," he said.

I opened my eyes, saw my wife standing in the doorway, half dressed in erotic lingerie, eyes wide. "My god," she whispered.

"Come here," he said, "together."

She looked like she was in a trance but she came into the bedroom, got on the bed, did it with me. Kissing it, licking it, while blood flowed and it swelled. I was horrified but couldn't stop. Terrified, but unable to look away as we sucked his cock, licked him, kissed. Finally, he pulled back, pulled her to the edge of the bed, bent her over, entered her.

He fucked her right there, right next to me, her hands on my stocking covered leg for support. And when he was done, when he'd emptied himself into her, he moved her over my face and told me to lick and I did, every drop of him that dripped from her.


Comments

  1. Fantastic imagery! Just like being in the room. Very enjoyable and emotional. I love your work very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I love seeing Leeanne comment :)

      Delete
    2. Leeanne, dear, is there any chance you'll go back to posting on your blog? I really miss your content!

      Delete
  3. Oh what I'd give to taste my wife on her lover's cock, join her in a blow job, and then lick her clean...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts