Surprise

 


We had our daughter spend the night at her grandparents, planned a night out for ourselves, another "girls night out." Emily wore a tight fitting dress, short enough that I could see the tops of her black stockings when she sat, and after a couple of glasses of wine, she was in a teasing mood, verbally and physically.

"I can't wait to get home," she whispered to me as her nylon covered foot ran up my leg under the table.


When we got home, she sat on the end of the bed, told me to go change into something more comfortable.

"What?" I asked.

"Something sexy, something innocent, something pretty," she said.

I picked a sheer pink babydoll and panty set to show off my budding breasts, white lace top stockings, heeled bedroom slippers.


Emily was on the bed, still dressed, her hem at her waist, showing her stocking tops, her panties. Her right hand was lightly rubbing the front of her panties; I could see she was already damp. "Perfect," she said, "perfect. God, you're so pretty."

I was about to say something about not waiting for me, but she put her fingers to her lips, shushed me. "Shhhh," she said, "just sit there, sit there and watch." 

I swallowed, sat on the edge of the bed, watched her as she rubbed her fingers over her panties, teased herself, teased me.

I was about to say something, about to reach for her when I heard a phone vibrating on my nightstand. I ignored it, too focused on her. But then she reached up, moved her hair from her face, and I saw she had on AirPods. She touched her right ear. "Hey, baby," she said.

I looked at my nightstand, saw it was her phone sitting there, not mine, saw the name on the screen. "No, you're right on time," she said. "Doing? Oh, I don't know, touching my panties while I waited for your call."



I couldn't hear his side of the conversation, only could look at her, listen to what she said. "I know, I miss you, too," she said looking at me, eyes meeting mine. "I know, I know, I wish you were here, too, I do, oh how I wish you were here."

"Why? Because I'm soaking wet and all I can think about is much I miss feeling your cock inside me. No, I'm not alone. Here, sitting on the edge of the bed with a shocked look."

"Emily," I mouthed.

"Um, no!" She laughed, looked at me. "He asked if I was going to let you fuck me since he wasn't here. Evan, she's wearing the cutest pink babydoll, panties, and stockings." She reached for me with her foot, touched my nylon covered leg. "It's not exactly the image that makes a woman want to spread her legs. Besides, I told you, we don't do that, it's been years."

"Evan, of course." She looked at me, smiled. "He asked if you still were caged." She slid her foot up my leg until it found my panties, pressed her foot against me. "Tightly locked, as always. Yes." She laughed. "Yes, oh god, yes." She slipped her fingers under her panties, was rubbing her lips. "Yes, it makes me wet every time I think about giving it to you. I know...I know...of course..."

Her foot pressed into me as she spread her lips, slip her fingers inside herself; I felt the cage tighten as I swelled. 

"You," she said, "of course you, of course...of course..."

Her eyes didn't leave me, didn't miss a single reaction as she played with her pussy as she talked with her lover.

"You're naughty," she laughed. "Of course I know what you like...I know...I know...so do I, Evan, so do I...on my knees, looking up, licking my...asking...please...please...please let me suck your cock."

She rubbed her nylon covered foot against me, teasing me as she teased him. We were both being teased; I was there with her, but wouldn't be permitted inside her while he wasn't there but she'd eagerly fuck him if he was. I was teased with what I couldn't have, he was teased with what he had to wait to get.

"I know, I know, slow down, that's what you always say. I can't help it! I think a girl should always be eager to give her boyfriend a wet, sloppy blowjob; it's one of the perks of being a man."

"Ha...no," she laughed, looked at me. "He asked if I ever did that to you. No, Evan, no. No not once. I've licked it, but never like that. And never to the end. Ever? No, not as far as I know. You never had a girl swallow, have you?"

I shook my head. "N...no," I whispered.

"No," Emily said rubbing my cage, "never. Never has, never will. I know, Evan, I know. Yes, of course," she said. "He wants to know if I'm playing with myself. Yes, just like when you watch me. Just like you undress watching me touch myself...of course, of course..." She looked at me, changed her voice slightly. "Please Evan, please, you're teasing me, please, faster, I want to feel you inside me."

I reached down, touched her foot, tried to slip her heel off, but she shook her head. "No," she mouthed, pointed, made a kissing face. Kiss my heel, she implied while she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Hmmm, that's such a difficult question," she said, "in my mouth or in my pussy, god if only you were here...I wouldn't care as long as your cock was inside me."

"Well, since you're not here, I guess I have to make do." Em reached under her pillow, took out a hard, thick dildo I hadn't seen before, started rubbing the head on her lips. "I love it when you tease me with the head of your cock," she said, moaning.

"Being naughty," she said. "No, no, nothing was unlocked, silly," she giggled, "I told you, that's just something my boyfriend does. No, I'm just playing with my dildo, wishing you were here."

**********

When they were done, when she'd ended the call, the dildo was deep in her pussy and I still sat at the end of the bed, cage tight, holding her foot. She pulled it out, slowly, watching me. "God, his cock," she said as it made a plop when she pulled it all the way out. "Sara," she whispered.

"Emily," I swallowed.

"He's covered with my pussy, with cum, lick him..."

"H...him?"

"Lick him clean," she said, "suck him, clean my boyfriend's cock."

"Emily," I stuttered.

"Come suck his cock, lover, come lick my pussy juices off him."

"Emily," I whispered, moving towards her, unable to help myself.

"That's it, be a good girl and come suck his cock for me, that's it," she said, gently pushing my head and mouth onto her dildo, "such a good girl cleaning my boyfriend after he's fucked me."

**********

After, we lay there, entangled. "Was that too much?" she asked, gently touching me.

"N...no," I said.

"I was worried it would be too much," she said. 

"No," I said, kissed her.

"I bought another one so you don't get confused."

"Confused?"

"Our regular one, the strapless one, that's mine, think of it as part of me when we use it. And the new one, that's him, I want you to think of it as him. When we use it, when I touch it, I'm touching him. When it's inside me, it's Evan inside me. And when you touch it, when you lick it, when you suck it, when you lick it clean, it's him. Him."

Comments

  1. Sara, you're writing about your budding breasts. Does that mean you're taking vitamins? At this point I'd be disappointed if you weren't taking at least a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing. I hope they develop nicely. (I'm soo jealous) 😁

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post Sara. It's been nearly 4 months since they met up. Any plans ?
    How often do they communicate ??

    Love always Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They talk a couple of times a week; text about the same (i.e., not every day). We're still working on plans :( LIfe's been busy.

      Delete
  3. Lovely post. I love the relationship you and Emily have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow. How well Emily knows you. What a wonderful relationship you both have.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts