Smaller

 


"It's smaller than I thought it would be," your wife's friend said, trying not to giggle as you stand there, naked, hands behind your back. 

"It's our second one," your wife said, "the goal is to use the smallest one possible."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Actually, the more space the worse it is; it's the swelling that's the painful part. Smaller has been more comfortable."

"How long do you keep it on?"

"It's been six months; I only removed it for a few minutes when we switched to the smaller one."

"Why pink?"

"Pink is emasculating," your wife said.

"Wait, six months...he hasn't...you know...since last year?"

"Nope," your wife said. 

"How has he...I mean...my god, if my husband goes a week it becomes all he can think about."

"I was worried about that at first, but it's actually been a godsend. The longer he's locked, the more he thinks about it and the better he's behaved. It was difficult him for the first few weeks, but now, he's sort of in this constant state of arousal."

"What's your boyfriend think of this."

"Ironically, he was the one who suggested it. It kind of put his mind at ease, I mean, he already didn't like the thought of me being home alone with him, but locked up, he knows he won't and can't try anything. It's an alpha thing."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts