Open


"Where...where are you girls going?" you asked your wife as she got ready to leave with her friends.

"That new hip hop club over in the warehouse district," your wife said as her friends giggled.

"W...what?" you asked.

Your wife smiled. "They're used to lying for me," she said, "it's weird to have it all out in the open."

"We shouldn't laugh," her one friend said, "it's better this way. I've been telling her for months how nice it is to just honest about it instead of sneaking around."

"I know," her other friend said. "I swear my husband suspected it forever, things have been so much better since we put it all on the table and he accepted it."

I realized all three of them were staring at my throat; subconsciously I reached up, touched necklace I wore, felt my wife's engagement ring and wedding ring attached to them.

"It's a reminder," one of them said, "we always come home."

"I...I know," I swallowed. "What...what time do you think you'll be back?"

"Late," her friend said, "don't wait up for her."

"Don't worry, she'll wake you up," her other friend laughed.

"Monica!" my wife said, "I...I haven't decided if I'm going to...to do that."

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"You will, Lexi, trust me, you will."

"Do what?" I asked again.

"You'll see," Monica smiled, "you'll see."

**********

I tried to stay awake, but ended up falling asleep around 1:30. At some point, a soft thump woke me. "Lexi?" I whispered, saw the clock, 3:30. 

I felt her come into bed, by the moonlight, saw she was naked but for panties. She smelled of her perfume, of some kind of booze, and...sex. "Lexi, did...did you..."

She didn't answer, instead kissed me, deep, hard. In that second, I smelled the scent of a man, the musk, the strength. I felt my penis stiff immediately. "Lexi," I said, involuntarily moved my pelvis to her.

"No," she whispered through the kiss, "not tonight, I'm sore."

"Sore? Why are you sore?"

"He...he was...god..." she kissed me again.

"Please, Lexi, please," I tried to move her hips, "can I just..."

"Not tonight," she said.

"But I..."

She kissed me, moved away from my pelvis, slid up my stomach, chest. "Not that, love, not that, you can do this."

She was above me, the smell was so much stronger than before. The moonlight hit just in the right spot, illuminated just slightly the sheer crotch of her cream mesh panties. They were darker in the crotch, part wet, part matted, part crust. I could smell her and smell something else.

"Kiss me," she said, lowering herself to my mouth. 

I was desperate to fuck her, but with her panty covered pussy on my mouth, with her legs holding the sides of my head, with my arms pinned, all I could do was open my mouth and lick her. First the wet, crusty crotch of her panties, then, when she pulled that to the side, the lips and folds of her pussy. It was musky, dank, sexual, licking my wife's obviously freshly fucked pussy. 

"Yes," she moaned as I licked her, "yes, yes, lick me, lick me."

I felt a small drop then a larger glob, something thick, strong. Part of my brain revolted, but the majority did the opposite, and I sucked harder, swallowing whatever was falling from her pussy, making her cum harder than I'd ever done.

Before drifting off to sleep, she held me, one hand on my chest, the other gently massaging my balls, enough to excite me but not enough to bring me to completion. "Monica said that's the best part," she said. "Coming home."

"Lexi, I...you...we..."

"I know, love, I know. Trust me, I know."

 

Comments

  1. Well, this one read like it was ripped straight out of my deepest and darkest fantasies. Thank you xx.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts