Beach


"What are you doing out here," my wife gasped when she saw me step into the water.

"I saw you out here without your swimsuit, I thought I'd come hang out," I said staring at her breasts.

Seeing my eyes, she quickly covered her breasts. "I thought you were taking a nap," she said, looking over my shoulder.

"I was," I said, "What's wrong?"

"I..." she bit her lip. "I told that guy I told you I met last night I'd hang out with him this afternoon."

It was then I realized she wasn't wearing her wedding rings.

"Rebecca, is this guy bothering you?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned, there was a tall, muscular man in swim trunks behind me, two drinks in his hands.

"Tom, no, he...he's from the resort...he was just checking if I was okay..."

"You sure...he looked like he was staring at you."

"I'm sure, Tom," she said, "you know the staff here, they're all professionals." She walked to him, put an arm around his waist.

"What's your name?" the man asked.

"J...Jamie," I said, seeing her breast push into his bare skin.

"Jamie, I forgot towels, can you run and grab some for us. And check back on drinks in an hour...not a minute before, we want some time alone."

Becca looked at me, those eyes begging me. "Of...of course, Sir," I said.

"Great," he said, dismissed me. 

"You want the towels not, Tom?" my wife asked, sensually but subtly rubbing her breasts against him , "or should he just bring them when he brings the drinks."

"God, you're something," the man smiled. "Forget the towels, Jamie, bring them with the drinks in an hour."

"Yes, Sir," I swallowed.

"Thanks so much, Jamie," my wife smiled. "Thanks so much."




 

Comments

  1. Imagining waiting an hour just to pretend to be a server again to bring my wife and her lover drinks and towels is so deeply, deliciously humiliating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts