Miss It?

 


We were in bed, half naked, Emily was nuzzling my neck as our hose covered legs rubbed against one another. "Do you ever miss it?" she asked me.

"Miss what?" I asked, knowing instinctively what she meant.

"Erections...orgasms...being inside me?"

"I...I don't know," I lied.

"Born a male but soft for so long...you don't know if you miss it?"

I swallowed. "S...some, I guess," I said.

"I mean, I know you like being my girl and I know it's been so long since you've been anything but soft, I guess I'm just wondering if you miss it?"

"The...the physical feeling," I said.

"Just the physical?"

"It's confusing, you know, trying to be feminine but thinking about that."

She kissed my neck. "Confusing to do something masculine?"

"Yes," I said, "like wearing male underwear, it's confusing. I mean, I know how I was born, I just like, you know..."

"Being feminine."

"Being feminine," I agreed.

"But you get jealous...of him..."

"Sometimes," I admitted, "but I like it like this, being like this for you...for us."

"I'd never want you to not have it," she said.

I laughed. "My...you know."

"Yea, you're...you know. I like you like this," she said, gently rolling me over. "Able to just not permitted to." She reached between my legs, rubbed my cage gently. "Soft for me, knowing what you're missing, able to do it, but giving it up for me, for us."

"Sometimes I think about it...not like a man would, but just letting it grow and..."

"I do to, love," she said, "that's what I like. And sometime I will. But most of the time I like it like this. You for some things, my boyfriend for other things."

"I know," I said, "I know."

Comments

  1. Hi Sara,
    Lovely blog as always. It does tell us alot. Emily clearly sees you as a girl, her wife. You are happy with this, and the intimacy you share is as 2 girls. If Emily did not have you, I feel she'd be more likely to be with another girl than a man.
    Although Emily still likes sex with a man, she does not need it that regularly. I get the impression the title "boyfriend" she gives to Evan is more for his benefit. When she went to Austin, she clearly missed you, and was excited to return home to you.

    I do wonder about Evan - he clearly loves Emily, but knows he can never have her permanently - Is 1 short break, plus a few weekends a year enough for an alpha male ? I know he had an unsuccessful marriage and may not be good with relationships, but does he not want a partner ? Does he never want a family ?
    He has acknowledged he "shares" Emily with you, but even this is wishful thinking on his behalf.
    I do wonder how much regular contact they have to keep the "relationship" going ?

    Love as always

    Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts