Savor

 


"Well, what do you think?" his fiancee asked him, showing off what she was going to wear on their wedding night.

"I...you look...I mean..."

"You like it?"

"Yes," he swallowed, grimacing at the pain between his legs, as his penis tried to swell, couldn't in the small, metal chastity cage he'd worn since she agreed to marry him.

"I know I'm not a virgin like you are, but I thought you'd appreciate it on our wedding night."

"I do, I will," he said.

"I mean, if you're only going to be inside me once, I want it to be special for you."

"Honey..."

"Don't," she looked at him, eyes suddenly hard. "You agreed when I said yes, your penis was only going inside two things for the rest of your life. Me, on our wedding night, and the chastity cage."

"Honey..."

"I want you to have the memory the rest of your life, the few seconds you were inside me...it will just be a few seconds, you know, so you'll have to savor them."





Comments

Popular Posts