True Calling


Seeing the panties and chastity cage on the bed, he felt his stomach twist, felt his skin crawl. He wanted to pretend he didn't see them, but she'd followed him into the bedroom and was obviously watching him stare uncomfortably at the items.

"P...please, Teresa, I...I don't want to do this, I...I don't want to be a...a sissy," he stammered.

"I don't recall asking you," his wife said, voice neutral. 

"But Teresa..."

"Lots of husbands say that at first, I won't want to be a sissy, but they soon realized, once they're wearing panties and are caged, that feminization is their destiny, their true calling."

"But...but I..." He turned towards her, face red.

"Let's be honest, shall we. Those are the only path you have to sexual intimacy with me. Unless you're pantied, unless you're caged, this is off limits to you." She gently touched herself on her skirt between her legs.

"Teresa, please..."

"The panties and the cage, dear, or no more pussy for you. You do want pussy, don't you?

"That's not fair!"

"Don't you?"

"You know I do," he said.

"Then undress and put on the cage and your panties."

He sighed, stepped out of his clothes, encased his penis in the small chastity cage, stepped into the soft panties, and pulled them up."

"So much better," his wife smiled when he handed her the key. She sat on the bed, hiked up the hem of her skirt as she did, exposed her pantyhose covered pussy. "Start like this, love, you need to earn anything more."

Comments

Popular Posts