Ready


I saw her look up from her desk, knew she was grading my paper. "Twenty out of twenty," she said, circling the score on the top of my quiz, "well done."

"Thank...thank you, Miss Hayley," I swallowed, knowing what was coming next.

"Miss Vicky," Miss Hayley called across the room.

The other teacher looked up. "Miss Hayley?" she said.

"Vanessa scored twenty out of twenty on her written blowjob quiz, could you ring for Mr. Hanson, she's ready for her practical."

"Miss Hayley, I..."

She silenced me with a harsh look while Ms. Vicky rang the office. A few minutes later, Mr. Hanson, the headmaster, walked into the room. "Miss Hayley, Miss Vicky," he said, "what can I do for you this afternoon? Is one of them misbehaving again?"

I squirmed, remembering the spanking Mr. Hanson gave me two weeks ago, my ass was just now feeling better. 

"No, Mr. Hanson, Vanessa just finished her written blow job quiz, twenty out of twenty; she's ready for her practical."

"Oh," Mr. Hanson smiled, "this is turning out to be a good Friday." He walked to the front of the room, leaned against Miss Hayley's desk, unbuckled his pants, let them and his boxers fall to the floor. My eyes went wide; he had the thickest cock I'd ever seen, at least twice as long as mine was (not that mine grew hard anymore, not with the tightly locked cage).

"Go on, Vanessa," Mr. Hanson said. I noticed all the other students slyly look up from their papers, watching as I stood, walked over to Mr. Hanson. I saw him look at my nylon covered legs, toned from aerobic exercise and the heels students constantly wore. 

I knelt, hesitated. Miss Hayley smiled an understanding smile, walked around the desk, took Mr. Hanson's cock in her hand. "Just like we practiced on the dildos, Vanessa," she said softly. "Watch the teeth and follow his guidance."

I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, licked the tip of his thick cock, tasted the drop of precum that leaked into my mouth. He wasn't subtle, soon I was sucking his cock without abandon, felt him tense, felt the explosion of hot, wet, salty cum. I struggled to swallow, as I'd been taught, but felt some leak from my mouth onto my lips and chin.

Miss Hayley reached for my mouth, scooped up the cum with her fingers, held it to my mouth. "Every drop, Vanessa, a man expects you to clean up every drop."

While the class watched, I licked the rest of the cum off Miss Hayley's fingers. "Thank you, Mr. Hanson," I said, remembering my manners.

"Not bad, Miss Hayley, not bad. Some teeth in the middle, some leakage at the end."

"Remedial work, Mr. Hanson?"

"I think so, Miss Hayley. Everyday after class next week, bring her by my office. You can work on it with her."

"Of course, Mr. Hanson," Miss Hayley said as he zipped up. "It will be like we practiced, Vanessa, just like we practiced."

 

Comments

Popular Posts