Lingerie



Since her trip to Austin is on semi-short notice, there's little time to shop for anything new. I mean, we can order this or that and pay for expedited shipping to make sure we have it in time. But why not start with the basics? He'll appreciate the juxtaposition of virginal, innocent white lingerie with the wanton slut he brings out in her, right? 

I want to order this, too:


I mean, there's a contrast to the virginal white. I love the leash, could spend hours fantasizing what he'd do to her holding that.

But then there's my contrast...the pangs I get knowing my wife, the love of my life, was all but summoned to fly to another city to spend several nights with a man, to spend several nights doing his bidding, no matter how depraved, to spend several days and nights serving his sexual desires.

It's not natural, but it is. It's not natural to desire this, but I do.

All these years now, I have and I do.

I gave up being the man in her life years ago, embraced a different role. Right or wrong, I've craved for her to have a man in her life as much as she has, maybe more.

There were others, but it's him now.

With expedited shipping, that body suit could be here in a day.



 

Comments

  1. Sara,
    While the vanilla world this will look at this as wrong - which it isn't - it is important to remember that this is as much for you as it is for Emily. There are things that drive us (that are of the submissive nature) such as the humiliation. emasculation and submission, "the unknowing folks " will think it is all about the Physical sex, which I'm sure is very nice for her, but how much is this is being done for the needs of her submissive sissy husband? Quite possibly a lot of it.
    You are excited about this trip, aren't you? Can you hide that excitement from her with faux disappointment that she's going? you won't be able to use that disappointment look when you get her that harness outfit.
    How alive are you going to feel when she comes home?

    perhaps I'm looking too far into it, so it will be interesting to see how things progress.

    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts