Key

"No, he didn't actually ask for the key," Emily said, leaning over the bed, giving me a full view of her breasts, "god, for a second I thought he might, he was asking so many questions about how it works."

"You...you wouldn't have," I gasped, eyes focused on her breasts.

"No," she smiled, "no, I wouldn't have, but it makes me wet just thinking about it, just thinking about my boyfriend holding the key to my sissy's cage. It makes me wet thinking about him controlling that, just so he can make sure you never try to put this inside me." She touched me, gently massaged me. "Just to make sure the only thing that goes inside my wet pussy is his hard, thick cock."

"Emily!" The image popped into my head immediately. 

"I'd never let him," she said, "I wouldn't, that's too far...but damn it's hot to fantasize about my boyfriend controlling my sissy's...little thing. It's hot to fantasize that if I decided I wanted to unlock you, I'd have to ask him if it was okay. Evan, I was thinking about letting Sara have a squirt, she's been so good and supportive lately, would you be okay with that? Just imagine it, love, if we wanted to let you have a squirt, we'd have to ask him, we'd have to ask my boyfriend for permission."

I admit it's hot, admit I have my own fantasies about the control of a dominant man. I suspect this won't be the last time Emily and I have pillow talk about something like this. Just pillow talk. Hot pillow talk, but just pillow talk.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laugh. Now that post, The Agreement, was fiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, thx for this amazing post.

    I think it's super obvious that both you and Emily want him to hold the key.

    I think you should go this step toghether you never know when the window of opportunity closes ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily Gurl, as I said, just the thought drives me wild...who knows, who knows.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts