Connection


I got a FaceTime call this morning, mid-morning, after I'd taken our daughter to school. I was working from home, a nice opportunity to be fully femme, took the call on my Mac. 

"Hey," I said, seeing Emily's smiling face.

"Hey, yourself," she said. She was in bed wearing a black chemise.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yea, wonderful, just had a free minute so called to say hi and I love you."

"Free? Where's your boyfriend?" I asked, a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "Working out?"

"No, showering," she said, "so I only have a few minutes."

"Did you two...you know?"

"This morning? No, you perv. Last night, of course."

"I miss you."

"I know," she said. "You look pretty. Love the blouse."

"Thanks," I blushed. It was a long sleeve, light blue, chiffon blouse.

"Black skirt?"

"Yea," I laughed. "You know me well. Plans today?"

"I convinced him to do some shopping with me this afternoon; probably relax here this morning."

"Relax?"

"Something like that. Listen, he just turned the shower off, I gotta run. Love you, baby. Remember the heart."

"Love you, too," I said.

She set the phone down, I assumed on the night stand as I could see the white ceiling, her hand. I was about to hang up, but waited for her, waited. Waited. 

"You on the phone?" I heard his voice.

Shit, I said to myself.

"Just checking in at home," Emily said.

Did she know she didn't hang up? Should I hang up? Was I being a jerk?

"You don't have to," he said, "I'm taking care of you for the week."

"I know," Emily said. 

"It's okay, do what you need to do. I know we're sharing you."

"Thank you," she said. "You want to get dressed for breakfast?"

"Nope," he said, "we're having breakfast in the room."

"You ordered?" she asked.

"We'll take care of that after."

"After?"

"After I'm done with you."

"Done with me? Didn't get your fill last night?"

"Emily, I'll never get my fill of that mouth of yours wrapped around my cock, never till my dying day."

The connection cut off; I don't think he knew; I think she knew, think she wanted the tease, both a gift and a torment, because that's all I thought about all day.

Comments

  1. Hi Sara,
    I love this entry - it tells me so much :

    1. The fact that Emily is contacting you in a brief window indicates her need to connect with her true love. To remind you of her comittment to you.
    2. Evan is clearly irritated that she needs to do this when her focus should be 100% on him. Another reason the tracking is switched off as per his instruction.
    3. He emphasises that you are "sharing" her. - In his dreams ! when she is home contact with him is minimal.
    4. It indicates the differences between you and Evan. You wanting to please Emily, him looking for her to please him - Typical Alpha male. Emily could never put up with this long term.
    I think my previous comments could be wrong lol !!

    I think she misses you as much as you miss her.

    Love always

    Tanya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya...shoot me an email...happy to talk "off blog" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts