Afternoon Tea

"Sometimes I think I have to do everything at home," Eve complained to her friend over morning tea.

"Would you rather work and spend your days at the office answering emails for the boss?" her friend teased.

"God no, I'll take being a homemaker any day."

 "You seem tired today, Alice, up late."

"Up early. Someone was handsy this morning."

"He wanted to have sex again? God, Alice, that's like the fourth time this week. Don't you get sore?"

"Yea, but...I say no and he just senses I really mean maybe."

"And he insists."

"Kind of. He doesn't really have to say anything; he's just got to press that cock of his against me and he knows it's just a matter of time before I'm on my knees."

"Alice!"

"He says that's why he married a sissy. Pretty as a girl but horny as a boy, he likes to say. I don't mind, a morning blowjob and he's happy all day."

"Are you still...you know...down there?"

"Caged? Yea. I never should have let him lock it, I swear, the longer I wear it, the hornier I get."

"Do you miss it? You know..."

"Sometimes, yes, why?"

"My husband's been talking about getting one for me; he's starting thinking a wife shouldn't have erections."

"He's not wrong," Alice said. "I mean, I miss them, sure, but in a way it just makes feel more feminine without them. He likes it...I mean, what man wouldn't want a wife who is perpetually horny?"





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts