A Return


Well here goes...

"You look so pretty, Sara?" Emily asked, coming up behind me, running her hand over me, "I could hardly get through dinner...all for me?"

"Of course for you," I said, inhaling deeply.

"Maybe we should get a sitter more often," she said, undoing my dress, exposing my bra, kissing my neck. She'd taken off her dress, had a dressing gown over her lingerie, over her black basque, stockings, panties.

"Maybe," I said. I turned to kiss her, but she stopped me, hugged me, pressed her pelvis against me. I felt it immediately, the hard, thick, very un-feminine bulge against me. "Emily," I whispered.

"It's been awhile, love," she said, "too long, far too long."

"Oh, god," I moaned, knowing she was right, that it had been too long since we'd done this.

She rubbed against my backside, slowly, seductively. "It's a new one," she said.

I turned to her as she undid her robe. She was still wearing the basque, but she wasn't wearing stockings anymore, she'd switched to super sheer black pantyhose. I looked down, saw the large, thick, flesh colored dildo under her hose, no harness, realized it was strapless, part inside her for her, while the longer, thicker part was for me.

"Emily," I gasped, reaching for it, touching it. 

She moaned the second I touched it, moved it, responded to my touch like it was part of her, and part being inside her, it was. "It turns you on, doesn't it?" she asked, "hard, thick cock."

"Emily," I said, but my word were cut off by her deep kisses, her hands. "What's my sissy want to do with cock?" she asked, finally breaking the kiss and gently touching my shoulder.

I didn't need any more invitation than that, was in a flash kissing my way down her chest, to her stomach, to her groin, kissing the thick cock through her pantyhose. "What's a sissy want to do with cock?" she asked again.

"Suck it," I said, kissing it, licking it through her hose.

"Go on," she said, touching my hair, "go on."

I started to pull her hose down but she stopped me. I saw a small hole in them at the base, realized what it was for as she reached down, adjusted herself so the shaft and balls of the cock protruded through her hose leaving the other end held firmly inside her. "That mouth, Sara."

"What?" I asked, looking up at her as I stroked the shaft of her cock.

"Those lips, Sara, made for sucking cock.

I opened them, kissed the tip of her cock, teased her, but she pulled me closer, pulled my mouth onto her cock, as that movement, that pressure, moved the dildo enough to pleasure her.

She took me on the bed, on my back, legs up in the air, touching her shoulders. We held hands as she fucked me, looked at each other, eyes locked as she thrust into me with long, hard, purposeful thrusts of her hips.

She started shaking, cuming as she fucked me, moaning. Hearing her, seeing her, I lost it, too, felt myself starting to shake, felt the wetness leaking from me, inside the cage and out, felt small squirt after small squirt of cum as her cock found that spot inside me.

As the cum squirted from me, she thrust inside me, far, deep, kept the cock inside me. She reached down, scooped some of the mess, fed it to me. Finally, she rolled me to my back, kept the cock from coming out as we moved, pushed it back in again, collapsed onto me, kissing my neck, telling me she loved me over and over.

We lay there for a good ten minutes, her breasts pushing into my back, her cock hard, inside me. Unlike a man, her cock didn't shrink, it stayed hard and thick, filled me. Every minute or so I'd press against her and the cock would press against me, against that spot, making another dribble of cum leak from me.

And that's when she said it. That's when she whispered it. "He asked me to go to Austin with him next week," she said.

"Evan?"

"Of course Evan," she chuckled. 

"Next week?"

"I'd fly out on Tuesday morning."

"Tuesday? That's..."

"I know. He picked it on purpose, I'm sure. I haven't said yes but I haven't said no."

"Tuesday till...?"

"Friday...three nights."

"You'll be his..."

"Slutty Valentine...yes. Not his love, of course, my heart is yours."

Like I'd say no. Like I'd ever say no. After all these years, I'd never say no.

Comments

  1. Good to see you back Sara. We've missed you and Emily.
    Madam Alice and I will continue to follow your Journey - Good Luck!
    Very best wishes to you and your Mistress Wife.
    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echoing billie, welcome back Sara. You have been missed.

    p
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back Sara! It's so lovely to see you here. I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your "new" blog. I know, I'm way late to the party. I've so missed reading of your adventures, and can't wait to catch back up!
    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts